Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Can someone smarter than me explain why resellers are still are botting these?

After tax and shipping it doesn’t look profitable to me.
OG colorway of sig models will traditionally do "good resell" in the long run

edit: by long run I mean holding pairs for a period of time and waiting until stock dries up

Can someone smarter than me explain why resellers are still are botting these?

After tax and shipping it doesn’t look profitable to me.
Regular people in the streets.

It's an entirely different market, you can sale shoes that have no resale value online for $50-100 more on the streets.

Shoes like Jordan 12s-13s-6s, etc all have a little mark up in the streets. As long as you live in a city where these same shoes are sold out in stores around town.

Regular people in the streets.

It's an entirely different market, you can sale shoes that have no resale value online for $50-100 more on the streets.

Shoes like Jordan 12s-13s-6s, etc all have a little mark up in the streets. As long as you live in a city where these same shoes are sold out in stores around town.

Oh ok, I assumed botters only stuck to selling online. Didn’t know they moved pairs in person as well.

Well imma stop by my DTLR’s tomorrow and see what they have in store.

I already have my pair but if I see anything 9.5 and up I will buy to oop to y’all up here.

OG colorway of sig models will traditionally do "good resell" in the long run

edit: by long run I mean holding pairs for a period of time and waiting until stock dries up

So they have the capital to hoard and sit on pairs then in hopes for prices to rise?
A really good example of this is the 2018 AM Plus release of 3 OG colorways. All 3 went on sale, yet today they are being resold for $400-$600, and yes people have bought pairs at that price range smh

Kith is trolling

Attachments

• tempImageLMAiob.png
    tempImageLMAiob.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 115
  • IMG_4475.jpeg
    IMG_4475.jpeg
    315.4 KB · Views: 159
Yea i wouldnt be surprised if those get cancelled, if u do get it delivered let us know.
I hesitated cause I thought they were going to send me a kids size.

bklyn style baby bklyn style baby

Could you do a private tutorial on how to set up these monitors? :emoji_eyes: I'm trying to find some of these steals.
There really isn't much to it. You find a "group" that you think is worth paying monthly for and then join their Discord. Once you're in the Discord group itself will then have all the monitors already set up. A short learning curve from there and you're good to go. Most do require a monthly fee that can range anywhere from $5-75+.

Back
Top Bottom