Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

well damn lol. i might be too old for this.
Legit the only reason I ended up learning about this stuff was cause I was so damn tired of taking L after L. I knew there had to be people that had a leg up on me advantage so I researched and found out about the Monitors/Bots etc.

I can absolutely say that once I learned my hit rate exponentially increased. Of course it takes investment and time, but when you're a sneaker addict, what else do you got :D

Oh and the shoe that triggered me into Monitors was the SBB AJ1s. After that L I said screw it and started joining groups.

OG colorway of sig models will traditionally do "good resell" in the long run

edit: by long run I mean holding pairs for a period of time and waiting until stock dries up

Oh yeah, the "long game" as I call it. I personally have been able to benefit from this by accident.

I saw the fruits of this when I got rid of most of my doubles. Some pairs were close to 10 years-old and I couldn't believe the mark up. What's crazy is I actually bought multiples with the intent to wear them, but then I came to realize that I never get around to wearing that 2nd pair. I've since forgone the double up life and now save that money on the front end.

Bulk resellers have this down to a science and is primarily the reason outlets get bombarded by those store opening bulk buyers on a daily.

didn't someone in here want a size 15?

I've been wearing the hell out of my pair and I'm borderline ready to call it quits. I know since 06 these have never been THAT comfy but I swear these have to be the worst version yet. My feet are cramping after every single wear.

Thanks!

Been missing out on the link posts the last couple of weeks by a couple minutes and hours. Smh

Glad to be able to grab these for retail!

Currently at my local City Gear.. I’ve been waiting for an associate to grab my size for about 20min.. they said they have my size but can’t find it.

I’m about to give up lol. I’m only in the mall for the Apple Store smh

Yoooo! Thank you! was able to snag another 10!!

Hope i get email confirmation soon!

I wish I would have seen this...I needed a 15. Damn.

Back
Top Bottom