Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

No 12.5 that I actually need, got a 13 in cart but had “shipping method errors” and couldn’t check out.

A s*** show right now :smh:

Got my pair in from SP today, no real complaints, they look good.
Re: the above video and what I said after watching it, now I'm a bit confused. The heel logo embroidery is definitely not white, after all. It may not be as "sparkly" silver as the OG, but it's certainly its own shade of gray/silver. The pair he has in the video indeed looks white, but that may just be the way his camera rendered it? Anyway, just found it a tad interesting.

penny.jpg
I was wrong in my video , the lighting in my room made them look white beside the OG but they are indeed silver but not as silver sparkle as the OG . that's probably why it looked white to me, but i am wearing them today and they are silver.

Reunited and it feels so good!!! Thanks to @TexasDillo for the huge oop!!! Much appreciated fam! 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

15916ED6-9462-49EF-B1B3-EEE6A37494B1.jpeg
In search of 9.5s can anyone direct me to a legit sight? I have the all black Allstars in 10s and they are a little big because it's a wide shoe. Willing to trade only wore the all blacks twice and not very long because they are loose. Help?

I know we've all complained about the smaller air unitfor years , but one thing they've could've done is make the color of the inside of the air unit the same as the og. Super small detail but it wouldve helped with the overall look of the shoe imo.
Agreed. It's the simple things. I know I gave a rebuttal for why they wouldn't add 3m but a colored air unit and 3m seem like easy improvements.

This is my first Penny 1 and I heard about the heel slippage so i bought tts. I usually get half size or full size up because of my wide feet.

However because it tts my pinky toe is paying the price and heel slippage is still there. Hopefully this tool works to break in just the toe box.

IMG_2515.jpeg

This is my first Penny 1 and I heard about the heel slippage so i bought tts. I usually get half size or full size up because of my wide feet.

However because it tts my pinky toe is paying the price and heel slippage is still there. Hopefully this tool works to break in just the toe box.

IMG_2515.jpeg

but they look good on feet so that should help you forget about the pinky toe

Back
Top Bottom