Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

I don’t know if it’s the angle, lighting, or even the shoe size, but the silhouette of this display shoe is actually the best I’ve seen in a retro - aside from the 2000s :nthat:
It's all the above 😂. I was standing behind an mom and her indecisive kid so I had to hold the phone up and angle down a bit. And these were a 7.5 or 8. Which usually means that's the largest size in stock but they still had plenty of sizes available.

Didn’t go to any FTL but called a few and they say they don’t have them.
Don't trust that lol. These days some shoe store employees be like Home Depot employees......barely acquainted with the product they are paid to sell. I called my local DTLR to see if they got them in. They put me on hold and came back with the negative. I walked in the next day and they had them on the wall. Another employee said they had them for a few days and had just sold out of my size. I think some of the employees just don't know anything outside of Dunks, 4s, and Air Force 1s. If you can visit the store definitely do so.

Last edited:
Don't trust that lol. These days some shoe store employees be like Home Depot employees......barely acquainted with the product they are paid to sell. I called my local DTLR to see if they got them in. They put me on hold and came back with the negative. I walked in the next day and they had them on the wall. Another employee said they had them for a few days and had just sold out of my size. I think some of the employees just don't know anything outside of Dunks, 4s, and Air Force 1s. If you can visit the store definitely do so.

I’ll go ride around tomorrow then. And if ShoePalace holds me down I’ll give that pair to my lil bro.

Wore my all stars today and they fit nice... first time in a while I wore this shoe... I had the 06 orlando and the Knicks pair but sold both... still trying to find the orlando in NJ near me... So I can buy and swap because my hibbett pair the back tab is mad wrinkled smh

Welp. I finally called and the non rinky dink ShoePalace had to send me a refund.. smh **** shouldn’t be this hard for pennies. But this is how stuff is today.
That sucks. I got my Shoe Palace pair in the mail last week without issue. Ordered last Saturday afternoon, had 'em by Thursday. But I'm in CA, same state SP ships from.

Shiekh Restock just now

Screenshot 2023-05-10 at 2.04.30 PM.png

So many restocks. I hope there are people out there sitting on a ton of these cause they couldn’t unload them when the resale plummeted 🤣
EXACTLY

I also have to say, as much as I have loved the Orlandos since the OG drop in '95, I am so glad I didn't ever pay resale on these. Especially when resale meant you were spending $300+ to get a pair within the past year. Great shoe, and I always love having at least one pair in my possession, but there's nothing premium about this retro. I definitely would've regretted spending that much on a pair. I'm still not exactly thrilled about having to spend $205 on my SP pair, thanks to no free shipping.

So that deal I thought I caught on NiceKicks for the Homes for like $110 was canceled like 3 weeks later. Really want em, but think they can be had in my size below retail

Back
Top Bottom