Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Might be 40% off using code AUG40

Might be 40% off using code AUG40
Didn't work for me. That would have been epic. Thanks!

Didn't work for me. That would have been epic. Thanks!
Screenshot_20230812_184615_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Not sure wassup with them.

They aren’t horrible… but they are unnecessary, just give us the Knicks pair.. 🤬
I see what you're saying but, OG color blocking in new colors/materials is almost always gonna win to me. It's one of the reasons nikeID can be s o tough. They always mess with a panel or an accent or detail to keep us from an OG color blocking pattern. It can be very frustrating

Definitely adding to cart right now trying to crack the code on what it applies to 😆
Went through the entire sneaker list and added anything that I might like or think others might care for even if it wasn't my size.....code not working. Guess exclusions might apply applies to everything 😂

Went through the entire sneaker list and added anything that I might like or think others might care for even if it wasn't my size.....code not working. Guess exclusions might apply applies to everything 😂
Code works now it wasn’t working earlier. Not bad for $108 but idk that I need these since I got the OG CW and the black Social Status pair. Had it been the Chicago or Knicks CW I wouldn’t even think twice.

Code works now it wasn’t working earlier. Not bad for $108 but idk that I need these since I got the OG CW and the black Social Status pair. Had it been the Chicago or Knicks CW I wouldn’t even think twice.
Of course I missed it. Had these chili and aqua AM1s and missed the code on both. Probably for the best though

Was at a nike outlet, was surprised to see the “Orlando” air max penny 1s there..bought a pair for me and my dad. If I had gotten the Orlando’s originally, I would probably pass on the social Status pair I ended up getting

We need a Lester Lil Penny jersey, shirt, shorts something. They aint releasing no gear with the Penny's 🤦🏾‍♂️
Did you mean shirts with the Lester cw? Or in General? Because they definitely released shirts and shorts about a year prior to the recent release. I have 2 of the shirts Nike released.

Back
Top Bottom