Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

they have so many non og colorways of this shoe from the past that are 🔥 yet they choose to release these motrosities of a colorway instead of them.

So ridiculous what they do with these inane drops. How about giving us the Chicagos again? Hilarious.

I actually like the colorway. If the neon would be orange then I would be all over this pair!

Bring back the Knicks colorway with the big bubble

Yeah, just bring back the freaking Knicks as was discussed in here the other day. Or a legit Suns pair. Nike is obsessed with trying to turn every retro bball shoe into some "lifestyle" shoe with these silly colorways. I'm genuinely curious to know if it actually works in terms of sales. Seems doubtful to me LOL

Idk for me the Penny 1 is a shoe I just need the OG colorways. I have all 3 now I'm good.
Facts. Its not as wearable as say a Jordan 3, so I don't need them outside of the OGs unless we are adding colorways for other teams he played for with the OG color blocking.

Idk for me the Penny 1 is a shoe I just need the OG colorways. I have all 3 now I'm good.

Facts. Its not as wearable as say a Jordan 3, so I don't need them outside of the OGs unless we are adding colorways for other teams he played for with the OG color blocking.

Agree. Just meant that if they’re gonna feel the need to drop 97 colorways, at least give us some good non-OG colorways like the Chicago pair. Dunno why I never bought those when they dropped originally.

I had an OG pair that was still wearable around 2006, and they were a little better than the 2000 and Knicks pairs, but light years ahead of all of the retros from 2006 on with the current build.

Last edited:
Good to know.. they feel blocky but I never owned a pair. II's feel bulky but more comfy ... never had a pair of those either until last month.

IMG_0562.jpeg

Still looking to add playoffs at some point for the right price.

S/o to this thread for the early heads up for when they started restocking them. I was able to flip 2 pairs to cover the cost of my one before prices came down.

I like that color way.. I know ppl are passing on it and the green one tho
For me it's a matter of how often will I wear them and how long will I keep them. I've capped myself to 50 sneakers and I have been selling anything that I don't wear for a year (unless it's something special) and tend to cycle out shoes every couple years even if I do wear them. I really like these. I just have a lot of other sneakers I'd end up wearing over these in the rotation.

Back
Top Bottom