Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Originally Posted by bruintaf

the orlando's are smokin hot. need these in my life!
Greatest Shoe of All Time
pimp.gif
!!! I gettin hard think about all the pu$$y I'll get in these
devil.gif
!!!

They are starting to treat these like Air Force I's...stop releasing them so much Nike...please
Jason John Gambrills, MD

They are starting to treat these like Air Force I's...stop releasing them so much Nike...please
Jason John Gambrills, MD

I still have the Orlando's that retroed in '06 practically DS. Copped them in a size 9.5. I'd prefer them in a 9 though since they fit a bit weird. Looks like I'll be copping this year's retro on a 50, and end up flipping the '06's for dirt cheap.

I still have the Orlando's that retroed in '06 practically DS. Copped them in a size 9.5. I'd prefer them in a 9 though since they fit a bit weird. Looks like I'll be copping this year's retro on a 50, and end up flipping the '06's for dirt cheap.

Like a few of you mentioned, the blk/purple joints are out, and they look great. The colorway is so-so at best, but the shoes themselves quality wise are def. above par. I guess there is something to be said about sneaks being "made in Taiwan"
wink.gif

Like a few of you mentioned, the blk/purple joints are out, and they look great. The colorway is so-so at best, but the shoes themselves quality wise are def. above par. I guess there is something to be said about sneaks being "made in Taiwan"
wink.gif

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

wink.gif
Taiwan represent...I still have some family there 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom