Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

[table][tr][td]03/11/11[/td][td]Air Max Penny[/td][td]Black/Black-Varsity Royal[/td][td]$125[/td][td]311089-001[/td][/tr][/table]

^ the best post in this thread besides the pictures.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

[table][tr][td]03/11/11[/td][td]Air Max Penny[/td][td]Black/Black-Varsity Royal[/td][td]$125[/td][td]311089-001[/td][/tr][/table]

^ the best post in this thread besides the pictures.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

sneakerpost has the club purps $105 shipped. They will drop lower if you wait it out.

They legit? I've never ordered from them. $105 shipped sounds too good to be true.

sneakerpost has the club purps $105 shipped. They will drop lower if you wait it out.

They legit? I've never ordered from them. $105 shipped sounds too good to be true.

Originally Posted by kevvv

They are legit x100. They retail for $125 so it's $20+ off. I don't need them right away so I can wait until price drops.

Originally Posted by kevvv

They are legit x100. They retail for $125 so it's $20+ off. I don't need them right away so I can wait until price drops.

I am thinking about buying these when they go on sale and taking the laces out and putting black ones ! Also I am planning on dyeing where the purple is all black so it will be a all black sneaker with a purple swoosh only! I think this will give it more of a OG look!

What do you guys think ?

I am thinking about buying these when they go on sale and taking the laces out and putting black ones ! Also I am planning on dyeing where the purple is all black so it will be a all black sneaker with a purple swoosh only! I think this will give it more of a OG look!

What do you guys think ?

Originally Posted by dakid2301

What do you guys think ?

I think that would look pretty good. I'm probably just gonna swap laces.

Originally Posted by dakid2301

What do you guys think ?

I think that would look pretty good. I'm probably just gonna swap laces.

wonder if they will release these again

11089061_z.jpg

phx cw wuda been alot betta release if nike gives xtra blk laces 4 it cuz its looks nicer den purple laces imo

phx cw wuda been alot betta release if nike gives xtra blk laces 4 it cuz its looks nicer den purple laces imo

Back
Top Bottom