Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Originally Posted by Foot SoleJah

Copped mine in Japan, they dropped early Feb there.

penniesw.jpg

pimp.gif
wishing i lived in japan right now

Nike killing my pockets, Ima have to choose between these and the Pewter Foams, I think I'm gunna go for the foams.

Hopefully these hit the outlets or sit around or something

Nike killing my pockets, Ima have to choose between these and the Pewter Foams, I think I'm gunna go for the foams.

Hopefully these hit the outlets or sit around or something

sick! that's how I felt when my connect called the Nike line trying to order them and being told they were sold out. I'm hoping they get another supply in, if not I guess I'll have to settle on the red version

sick! that's how I felt when my connect called the Nike line trying to order them and being told they were sold out. I'm hoping they get another supply in, if not I guess I'll have to settle on the red version

1 thing about the fit....

It sucks.

Originally had the NYK colorway, they feel like they fit because the shoe doesn't really lock your foot in. No matter how tight you tie them, there's going to be a lot of foot movement in the shoe.

Bought the 06 orlando's, same thing, maybe fit a lil better, but still felt kind of goofy

Got a pair of ds 2000 chicago's off the bay, difference is night and day between retro's.

I would say if possible, go down half a size (i've never had that option, size 15 since i was 16)

I'd like to pick up a pair of the penny's, I'm sure they will go on sale with everything nike is dropping. That orlando colorway is just too smooth.

1 thing about the fit....

It sucks.

Originally had the NYK colorway, they feel like they fit because the shoe doesn't really lock your foot in. No matter how tight you tie them, there's going to be a lot of foot movement in the shoe.

Bought the 06 orlando's, same thing, maybe fit a lil better, but still felt kind of goofy

Got a pair of ds 2000 chicago's off the bay, difference is night and day between retro's.

I would say if possible, go down half a size (i've never had that option, size 15 since i was 16)

I'd like to pick up a pair of the penny's, I'm sure they will go on sale with everything nike is dropping. That orlando colorway is just too smooth.

Originally Posted by richiecotite

I've not tried these on, but i'm guessing they're using the 06 mold or a retool of it.

06 and 00 really do feel like very different shoes.

06 is just stiffer and more narrow.

Originally Posted by richiecotite

I've not tried these on, but i'm guessing they're using the 06 mold or a retool of it.

06 and 00 really do feel like very different shoes.

06 is just stiffer and more narrow.

These are one of my favorite shoes of all time. Definitely getting a pair. Maybe two just to ice

Back
Top Bottom