Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Can't wait...

Getting 5 pairs off Swoosh for $75 a pop.
pimp.gif
3 for free to add to my 400 pairs what what.

This was the first shoe that got me hooked. Cant wait for the originals to drop again.

This was the first shoe that got me hooked. Cant wait for the originals to drop again.

The purp's look good with black laces. The purple laces are wretched on these. I swapped laces from my Zoom Kobe 1's they are the perfect length, and the purple laces actually look ok on the Kobe's

The purp's look good with black laces. The purple laces are wretched on these. I swapped laces from my Zoom Kobe 1's they are the perfect length, and the purple laces actually look ok on the Kobe's

Finally got myself a pair:

Loved this colorway when I first saw it more than 10yrs ago but I wasn't into basketball shoes then (even when it was retro'd last 2006). Now that Nike heard our prayers and will be releasing 'em again this year, I better get myself a pair asap before people start hoarding 'em.

Finally got myself a pair:

Loved this colorway when I first saw it more than 10yrs ago but I wasn't into basketball shoes then (even when it was retro'd last 2006). Now that Nike heard our prayers and will be releasing 'em again this year, I better get myself a pair asap before people start hoarding 'em.

Back
Top Bottom