Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

My dude...up top next to the bar up top where it shows your name.

It says Account, Images and Log Out...click the Log Out button to get the full inside scoop on the Pennys and the LE meaning.

It says Account, Images and Log Out...click the Log Out button to get the full inside scoop on the Pennys and the LE meaning.

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

JUSST A LITTLE FYI FOR PPL WHO DONT KNOW WHY THEY SOLD OUT SO QUICK: they are Limited Edition, the have the LE insole and not nike air. so that's why they were gone so quick!

biggumswtf.png

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

JUSST A LITTLE FYI FOR PPL WHO DONT KNOW WHY THEY SOLD OUT SO QUICK: they are Limited Edition, the have the LE insole and not nike air. so that's why they were gone so quick!

biggumswtf.png

according to a rep via nike chat these are still an "active" product meaning they are still being produced, hope that helps.

I WAS HOTT! I didnt think they would sell that quick. I wanted to use a 75$ gift certificate for nike.com.

IMO seems like NIKE is intentionally limiting the quantity these are released over a period of time. They could be gathering sales data/projections for Nike Basketball/sportswear products.

Theres NO WAY they completely sold out already.

DONT PAY OVER RETAIL FOR THESE, you'll only inflate the price.

according to a rep via nike chat these are still an "active" product meaning they are still being produced, hope that helps.

I WAS HOTT! I didnt think they would sell that quick. I wanted to use a 75$ gift certificate for nike.com.

IMO seems like NIKE is intentionally limiting the quantity these are released over a period of time. They could be gathering sales data/projections for Nike Basketball/sportswear products.

Theres NO WAY they completely sold out already.

DONT PAY OVER RETAIL FOR THESE, you'll only inflate the price.

imagine me thinking something was limited edition that comes with a limited edition insole. what a crazy thought
eek.gif

imagine me thinking something was limited edition that comes with a limited edition insole. what a crazy thought
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

what doeS it mean then?

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

what doeS it mean then?

Just copped copped today from Nike employee store Beaverton. They had all sizes left. Got an 11 for my boy and a 13 for myself. Crazy how people sleeping on these for $67 bucks.

these are still around at many local boutiques and sportwear accounts...these arent sold out every..DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE (spike voice)

these are still around at many local boutiques and sportwear accounts...these arent sold out every..DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE (spike voice)

Just copped copped today from Nike employee store Beaverton. They had all sizes left. Got an 11 for my boy and a 13 for myself. Crazy how people sleeping on these for $67 bucks.

dr jays.com has them in basicly every size for $125.00 and they have a 25% discount code for orders $100 or more

Back
Top Bottom