Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Originally Posted by KingJay718

This shoe is a catch 22. I tried my true size, my heel kept poppin out the shoe, and like I said I went a half size down, and they hurt my toes.

Totally agree. I stayed true to size. Going .5 down was just to tight in the toe box.

These look like BOATS on my feet... I wear size 12. Tried em on and I couldn't do it, they looked ignorantly big on my feet. Love these kicks though.

These look like BOATS on my feet... I wear size 12. Tried em on and I couldn't do it, they looked ignorantly big on my feet. Love these kicks though.

put these on with a pair of baggy sweats and a pair of addias pants and they look amazing, so amazing i'm gonna cop a second pear!

put these on with a pair of baggy sweats and a pair of addias pants and they look amazing, so amazing i'm gonna cop a second pear!

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

ekhunter1 is ballin' with his Limited Editions.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

welcome to yesterday troll
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

welcome to yesterday troll
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derry1

ordered a pair of orlando's from deadstockshoe on march 3 and got no tracking and no response to any of my questions even called but no one answers it goes straight to answer machine...has anyone else ordered from this site and having the same problem?

I'm going through the same thing with an order from feb. I did do a preorder at the same time and they just showed up without notice. Once I get this settled I'm done with them

Originally Posted by derry1

ordered a pair of orlando's from deadstockshoe on march 3 and got no tracking and no response to any of my questions even called but no one answers it goes straight to answer machine...has anyone else ordered from this site and having the same problem?

I'm going through the same thing with an order from feb. I did do a preorder at the same time and they just showed up without notice. Once I get this settled I'm done with them

put these on with a pair of baggy sweats and a pair of addias pants and they look amazing, so amazing i'm gonna cop a second [color= rgb(255, 0, 51)]pear![/color]
Word. I cop my pears from Harry & David. Always the best quality
pimp.gif

LOL I kid...
roll.gif

put these on with a pair of baggy sweats and a pair of addias pants and they look amazing, so amazing i'm gonna cop a second [color= rgb(255, 0, 51)]pear![/color]
Word. I cop my pears from Harry & David. Always the best quality
pimp.gif

LOL I kid...
roll.gif

these are definitely not sold out
tired.gif
 online they might be but iam still seeing these on alot of stores around my area as a matter of fact my local NEX just recieved there shipments of penny 1 last Monday and they have these now for $100
ohwell.gif
 iam almost tempeted to buy another pair but ima happy with one that i bought for $112
tired.gif
 i also need the money for the pweters this saturday
ohwell.gif

these are definitely not sold out
tired.gif
 online they might be but iam still seeing these on alot of stores around my area as a matter of fact my local NEX just recieved there shipments of penny 1 last Monday and they have these now for $100
ohwell.gif
 iam almost tempeted to buy another pair but ima happy with one that i bought for $112
tired.gif
 i also need the money for the pweters this saturday
ohwell.gif

Is that what they sell at the bodega or swapmeets nowadays?  
laugh.gif

jk!   

These are still around every shoe store I go to.   Surprised since they are limited editions 
tongue.gif

Is that what they sell at the bodega or swapmeets nowadays?  
laugh.gif

jk!   

These are still around every shoe store I go to.   Surprised since they are limited editions 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom