OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

2 out of 4 stores at my mall in va had more than a few pairs of the wht/reds...ask ur local ftl, fta, champs to stock locate ppl

Got the black & white but I'm on the hunt for the white & red colorway in Arizona. I missed out on a size 12 or 12.5 on eastbay. Trying to be patient because patience got me the black and white for retail at foot action on accident one day.

Tysons and Springfield...and as of 5 days ago F Oaks, call around for ur size

I'm not looking for the reds, just checking to see who's receiving these to be ready for the Olympics. Should be another easy cop, seems like most stores got these.

Somebody was selling a DS pair of those Dusk Air More Uptempo for $200 a couple days ago. I should've pulled the trigger. I like em a lot and its rare to find em brand new in a size 12.

I went looking for these again annnnnndddd no dice.... Im glad i dont want these cause i would be going crazy... I never thought i would see Jordans sitting , and uptempos nowhere to be found

I went looking for these again annnnnndddd no dice.... Im glad i dont want these cause i would be going crazy... I never thought i would see Jordans sitting , and uptempos nowhere to be found

A foot locker employee said two weeks after release date, you could order these in store. Get the SKU from someone on here and try it.

of a manure pile
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom