OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

I will say I hate paying resell prices. But the black/white pair is awesome. I was able to luck out and double up in my size. Even a $220 resell price on a $160 shoe sucks but...the Jordan retros are going for $220 retail. After tax I just paid $240 for the 72-10 restock. Just saying is all. The black/white pair is clean. I really like it

I've been looking for these non stop. Have a pretty much DS pair or 72-10s ready to trade for the gym reds but idk if I should do it and just sell them and wait for a restock or something

Does anyone know if there is somewhere I can find a red/white via phone order or something for retail?... I personally like them more than the Olympic pair and I badly need an 8

These are in my top five Nike kicks. They are super comfortable and not horribly bulky even though they look like they are( at least that's what other people tell me.) I have the Olympics and I'm gonna shoot for these in the future.

They actually pay you to put that in your pics on IG?

Pay if they use pics, send me TONS of free product(restock box is 8 spray cans $15msrp, 6 wash kits, think those are $20 and 12 Wipe tins which i believe are 12-14) also Case Grail, White Wolf Industries, Gam30veR, Sneaker Coffin and Stance Hoops either sponsor me or send free stuff, cant complain when pics is all they require lol

IG- 3f_training

Please excuse the Crep can, sponsored by them so have to do that haha

I guess it doesnt hurt to come here and tell us they "sponsor" you and tell us about their products
eyes.gif

seen someone wearing these downtown last night. I wouldnt have with all those people but yeeesh the red/white pops even at night. smh. so salty lol

anyone got any leads on white rl/red ?
internet appears to be dried up at retail. Best bet is to check your local footlocker. I got lucky and got the very last pair from mine. Just happened to be my size, a 13. It was the actual shoe they had on display

Back
Top Bottom