OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

it was cuz he had a connect at jimmy jazz that said he got him on a release but he never got the call so the connect straight did him dirty so i was like maybe he was looking for you to do a favor for him insert prince gif

grizz even said he had a glazed look on him
laugh.gif
This was it!
laugh.gif

it was cuz he had a connect at jimmy jazz that said he got him on a release but he never got the call so the connect straight did him dirty so i was like maybe he was looking for you to do a favor for him insert prince gif

grizz even said he had a glazed look on him
laugh.gif
Oh wow lol 

Just ordered a gold Suptempo a WHOLE SIZE DOWN. $340 shipped, not too shabby just about 100 or so over retail when shipping is considered.

Hopefully they run big.

I tried on my 2012 HOH Olympic More Uptempos and they indeed ran a whole size bigger. I could fit a couple of fingers in my heel space when I moved my foot all the way to the front of the shoe. If the sizing is the same on these, I'm good.

How I feel about them. Looks very cheap like party balloons. And there not the OG Chicagos. The ones with the all black upper are the OGs.

lol true the black letters should have been leather or nubuck. would have looked more vintage

i think when these came out is when nike was bastardizing all their shoes with patent leather. it does look out of place on this shoe

but the colorway itself had me almost pull the trigger. i still might

I can see maybe .5 down...but a whole size down?! I don't think some of you know your real shoe size.

I'm a size 10 in all of my shoes. For some reason the more uptempo is made big as hell for some reason.

Veryyyyyyy similar to the lebron IV (through foamposite looking one). That shoe ran big AF too.

All my kobes, Jordans, and flight huaraches are all size 10.

Back
Top Bottom