OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

I got to disagree with everybody I think these run small I have to go half a size up from a usual size 10 which I wear in Jordans. Yeezys and nike basketball sneakers I wear 10.5 like these

Last edited:
I bought the whites with the gum soles a few months back. Waiting for the right summer day to break them out can't wait [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Gotta exchange for a larger size. There nice looking but looks wise imo the Olympics are the best colorway

I lean more towards the og black and white color personally but the olympics are really the only other colorway that I really I want besides the og color..

some dude posted a pair of the red and white ones with an all white outsole, looked waaaaay better imo

And the dude with the moldy pair... lol man I feel bad for him if that was me though and I showed it to my mom even as old as I am she woulda went to supreme and BLACKED.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] my mom was with me in a store during the Chicago release and started yelling at dudes for trying to charge $400

Back
Top Bottom