OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

where?
grin.gif

Has anyone tried this? He mentioned using a low 150 grit sand paper when doing it. Kind of tempted since the 3M on my pair isnt very reflective.

That sandpaper thing is crazy. I'm def going to try it today. My pair is the half assed 3m. It reflects but barely.
Off to Home Depot to get some sandpaper.

Suptempos are horrible imo. The all whites need a blue bubble and swoosh and we need OG black and reds

Got my pair in.

Just to confirm these do run BIG. I'm a size 9.5/10 and I ordered a size 9 and it fits me perfectly.

To give you perspective, my Olympic More Uptempo for the 2012 HOH release I bought a size 10 and they were HUGE. These felt the same, if I woulda ordered a size 10, I would have been in the same position as my Olympic ones I had to sell.

Got a pair of the 2016 OG release for 165 off ebay. Can't wait for them to come in.

Last edited:
Man i read back trough 50 pages. For the bulls color way should i half size down or stay tts, I don't want a snug fit or loose fit. The majority of y'all are saying go down .5. Im just curious. IT kinda sucks living in a small area.

Back
Top Bottom