OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Actually owning the Bulls colorway For 2 days I'm actually going to bring them back to the store tomorrow really don't see myself wearing them and it's true What alot of people said that Air in patent leather definitely makes the sneaker look cheap
to each his own... I LOVE the patent leather

I think he just had buyers remorse. Happens

Actually owning the Bulls colorway For 2 days I'm actually going to bring them back to the store tomorrow really don't see myself wearing them and it's true What alot of people said that Air in patent leather definitely makes the sneaker look cheap

Some guy here on NT said it reminds him of party balloons. I will never forget that now. :lol:

I was just thinking that it would be cool if Nike did a "What The Uptempo", but after seeing those up there... I'm good.

The patent on the bulls pair is damn near indestructible im trying to prep it for paint and this 100% acetone im using is not working
anybody have a solution to removing the patent finish?

Does anyone know where I can find these for a decent price all I been seeing is 300+ and I'm trying my best not to pull the trigger

The patent on the bulls pair is damn near indestructible im trying to prep it for paint and this 100% acetone im using is not working
anybody have a solution to removing the patent finish?
You can't remove the finish on patent. I do customs as well. No acetone will remove it. Just makes it foggy. It's just a very thin laquer/plastic over the real leather. Best you can do is just clean it and prep with adhesion promoter. Very light thin coats of paint as well. Will help prevent cracking but since there are no flex points on the "air" you should be good.

Does anyone know where I can find these for a decent price all I been seeing is 300+ and I'm trying my best not to pull the trigger
ogs, maybe if u wait 5years for the next retro. Otherwise the price will only keep going up... U won't get em for less than 3 homie...

Back
Top Bottom