OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

<crosses fingers> hope i'm one of them lucky ones man- if not, all good. just appreciate you helping out the NT fam. this is what the forum is all about....

#DidItForTheFam :nthat:
2C5C1913-D921-434C-92C7-03AA89AF4746.jpeg

All Pairs I Picked Up Today Have Been Claimed/Awaiting Payment.

Good News Is I Was Only Able To Make One Stop After Work And Pretty Much Cleaned Them Out :lol: Will Check On Another Location I Know To Have Them Tomorrow For Those That I Couldn’t Get To Today :nthat:

I Will Follow Up In DMs With The Remaining 8 To Double Check That You Still Want Them Before Running Around Again Tomorrow To Grab What All I Can.

Good News Is I Was Only Able To Make One Stop After Work And Pretty Much Cleaned Them Out :lol: Will Check On Another Location I Know To Have Them Tomorrow For Those That I Couldn’t Get To Today :nthat:

I Will Follow Up In DMs With The Remaining 8 To Double Check That You Still Want Them Before Running Around Again Tomorrow To Grab What All I Can.
10-10.5-11 if anybody flakes. I'm ready.

You’re a good dude for that!

You’re a good dude for that!

So Much Sole proving there are actually still decent individuals in this dark dark world.
Really Ya’ll It’s Nothin!

Just Tryin To Spread A Little Positivity In A Year We’ve Seen A LOT Of Negativity :nthat:

Just Lost My Great Aunt And Uncle In The Past Week Back To Back.

Life Is Short, Spread Good Vibes While You Can!

B55825F8-B9EA-4233-AE6D-C457CF56150D.jpeg

8B0C7C76-32B9-452A-B0FC-24CEEF0E21C1.jpeg

Standbye Fella’s :nthat:

Ooping In Order I Received DM’s To Be Fair To Those All Who Reached Out.

IF YOU DON’T NEED THE SIZE YOU REQUESTED PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP!

No More DM’s Please, This Current List Is Gonna Be Hard Enough To Hold Down :blush:

Thanks

SALUTE :nthat:

Olympic Soleswaps for work today
7DAA1EC3-AB37-4457-A351-2E7099A8E7F9.jpeg

White soles make them look so much better to me! *flamesuit on lol

I wonder if anywhere else getting these besides finish line and I hope there’s a restock my finish line sold out do them last week smh

Back
Top Bottom