OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

im calling all these champs, finish lines and JD and dawg these workers dont even know their shoes.......

F6566CBA-B394-4011-B570-449C7B041F03.jpeg

Couple More For #TheFAM :nthat:

the GOAT 😎😎

NTers got some broke bois and others that claim are ballin. Either way you better give a little extra to So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 . He's throwing up oops like payton to kemp in this thread. Not once did he ask or even imply for us to cover more than his cost. He's going out of his way to check the stores, cleaning them out, dealing with DMs, and keeping track of who gets what. I aint going to tell how much extra you slip to him but its the least you can do for his troubles.

oh of course! I was planning on doing that anyway. Just as a sort of 'thank you' for doing this. I do it with people who get me stuff from galaxy's edge in disneyland/world (don't judge me). say they charge me $30 for an item with shipping. I would give them $40 or something so they can enjoy one of those milk drinks since they're there.... i'm just trying to show appreciation.

So Much Sole and r0biiin,

did ya happen to see the all
Black Barkleys while in these spots??!? 👀

Weird that we haven't gotten any footsites link besides champs. I'm hoping any day now.

Some good ish going on up in here. I used to lurk this thread for when all the Uptempos were going on sale before I was active.

NTers got some broke bois and others that claim are ballin. Either way you better give a little extra to So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 . He's throwing up oops like payton to kemp in this thread. Not once did he ask or even imply for us to cover more than his cost. He's going out of his way to check the stores, cleaning them out, dealing with DMs, and keeping track of who gets what. I aint going to tell how much extra you slip to him but its the least you can do for his troubles.
Not Doing It For Clout And CERTAINLY Not For The Money. :lol:

Let’s Just Say A Select Few Made It Worth While To Do It For The Others. :wink:

They Know Who They Are :nthat:

Anyhow,

As Of Now All Pairs Other Than An 11.5 Have Been Spoken/Paid For.

Did A Stock Locate Thanks To A Helpful Employee And Looks Like I Wiped Out Most All Local Sizes Other Than An 8.5 I Left Behind Today.

Glad I Was Able To Help Those Of You I Could!

NO MORE DM REQUESTS PLEASE!

Last edited:

Let’s Just Say A Select Few Made It Worth While To Do It For Others. :wink:

Anyhow,

Did A Stock Locate Thanks To A Helpful Employee And Looks Like I Wiped Out Most All Local Sizes Other Than An 8.5 I Left Behind Today.

I'll take that 11.5 if you don't mind :D

Faith in humanity restored. Thanks man!

Last edited:

Anyhow,

damn that 8.5,! I wanted to ask but didn’t want to be a burden.

Anyhow,

Any way to get that 11.5?

I think the biggest difference between these and the 2010 pair is the swoosh on the toe box has the black stitched outline. I think they did the same on the 2016 pair but I never realized because I passed on those.

Back
Top Bottom