OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Damn :frown:

Attachments

• 5BE5C544-AD56-48E4-AC17-0AD442497883.png
    5BE5C544-AD56-48E4-AC17-0AD442497883.png
    671.9 KB · Views: 681
I think I'm done trying for these lol. I just bought the denim Jordan 3 on a restock yesterday because I felt impulsive lol.

I been looking all this week! I kinda like this. It’s taking it back to back in the day with hitting different stores & spots just to find a pair shoes that u can’t buy on the internet right now. U gotta love it

Bought a 10.5 on ebay, $208. I'm tired |l
Same I would have given anyone that would have found it. I'm happy, spent at least $50 on tolls and got a $60 parking ticket trying to find them.

I feel you man. All things considered 208 isn't bad for a pair of kicks nowadays. I might buy the aqua color ones from stock x just to feed my addiction. Idk though... I'll probably end up waiting it out and just strike out lol.

Bought a 10.5 on ebay, $208. I'm tired |l
Same I would have given anyone that would have found it. I'm happy, spent at least $50 on tolls and got a $60 parking ticket trying to find them.

That's a total of $318 over this pair...Nike needs to stop. I'm not falling for their shenanigans on these drops. You would think they would be fair, but it's a repeat of the last drop. I scooped my 2016 pair by pure luck, and almost didn't even get my pair smh.

Anyone have store sku’s for these?? I’m going to try and allocate some pairs by going into footlocker, champs, footaction & finishline

overhearing Nike and Footlocker employees at a major NYC location. Supply chain is all over the place. Flushings Queens still trying to get rid of old supply, merchandise isn't coming in everyday like it use to.

Footlocker manager said old merchandise comes in out the blue. Nothing makes sense.

I've been waiting 3 weeks for Container Store to ship out drop top shoe boxes. everything is a mess

Respect to So Much Sole. This is how NT used to be.
Peace to Cincybcats and other NTers that’ve been throwing opps since like 02

There’s Still A Few Cats On Here Running Around With Bred /Royal/Red&White AJ1 Lows, Chairman Bao’s , Polo Beanie’s Etc That I’ve Ooped Over The Years :nthat:

Dad Always Told Me “Pay It Forward Son”

Will Have Tracking Out To Everyone Except Two Of You Tonight. Unfortunately Ran Outta Boxes :lol: Those Two Will Go Out Tomorrow :wink:

Back
Top Bottom