OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

hopefully they dont change anything on the upcoming olympic mores

although with news that the olympic zoom 96 wont have the 6 im not very optimistic

My Olympics still look good, just need to grab the black/white ones. Going to try and hit up some stores this weekend if they have them.

These run a bit big...go down 1/2 size...im usually a 10 in most nikes...shouldve of gotten a 9.5.

To those who own these and the black red air pippen 1s that came out last year, do they fit the same? I only own the air pippen 1s and was wondering if I should grab the same size for these uptempos

To those who own these and the black red air pippen 1s that came out last year, do they fit the same? I only own the air pippen 1s and was wondering if I should grab the same size for these uptempos
I own the 08 Pips, and these do not fit the same imo

Are these on the snkrs app yet? I'm seeing resale prices on eBay at like $220-240 shipped. How hard you guys think this will be go get in a couple weeks?

Are these on the snkrs app yet? I'm seeing resale prices on eBay at like $220-240 shipped. How hard you guys think this will be go get in a couple weeks?
Sold out on NDC on 3/23. Weren't on SNKRS app. Maybe there will be more on the site, keep checking NDC as well. 

Off to watch Wrestlemania 

12070723_564750453701465_1783148265_n.jpg

I went true to size with these and they fit perfectly. Can't say that about many shoes I've purchased these past few years

What's with the instant sell out with these? Pippen 1s last year sat for months even at $125 but these flew at $160.

What's with the instant sell out with these? Pippen 1s last year sat for months even at $125 but these flew at $160.

pippens flew at first too at 160 but then stores got shipments in and online got um and then they sat

where you been living under a rock?

anyways my pair came today. im having buyers remorse. they just dont do it for me like the all white pair does

Back
Top Bottom