OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

What's with the instant sell out with these? Pippen 1s last year sat for months even at $125 but these flew at $160.

pippens flew at first too at 160 but then stores got shipments in and online got um and then they sat

where you been living under a rock?

anyways my pair came today. im having buyers remorse. they just dont do it for me like the all white pair does

We preaching to the choir bruh.

pippens flew at first too at 160 but then stores got shipments in and online got um and then they sat

where you been living under a rock?

anyways my pair came today. im having buyers remorse. they just dont do it for me like the all white pair does

Maybe these are different at my local footlocker. Pippens sat for 4 months and went to half price in December.

When the black pippens first came out we had 1-2 days to cop. These uptempos we had 1-2 hours. Now selling out in minutes!

These are old school and I like them. On feet it feels the same as Pippen 1s.

Whoever told me to go with my 11.5 and that there was plenty room for my big toes wasnt lying man fit perfect for me unlike my white pair from early 2000's which were narrow

That air sole tho lol it needs to eat

Anyone still think more stores will be getting these on or around the official release date? The suspense is killing me!!

@bigj505 Because FL, NDC and other small chain stores have already gotten them, so the release date doesn't really seem to actually matter these days.

Last edited:
@bigj505 Because FL, NDC and other small chain stores have already gotten them, so the release date doesn't really seem to actually matter these days.

weve given examples in here a few times tho.

weve given examples in here a few times tho.

True indeed and I don't doubt your word. That's the only reason I didn't cop when I first saw them in FL.

its an interesting time huh? its like we are playing chicken with nike and seeing who blinks first.

they are doing the illusion of limited and we are trying to call their bluff and wait for them to show their hand :lol:

its an interesting time huh? its like we are playing chicken with nike and seeing who blinks first

they are doing the illusion of limited and we are trying to call their bluff and wait for them to show their hand :lol:

Gotta give it to Nike, that's a clever marketing strategy. Goes to show how majority react when something just seems limited

its an interesting time huh? its like we are playing chicken with nike and seeing who blinks first

Gotta give it to Nike, that's a clever marketing strategy. Goes to show how majority react when something just seems limited

Agreed :lol:

Eastbay said they're dropping these tomorrow 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Again, huh? When I called around 3/23 and gave the style number, they said sold out 
laugh.gif

its an interesting time huh? its like we are playing chicken with nike and seeing who blinks first.

I know the jig ahead of time and still bite. :smh:

On the plus, I didn't pay tax or shipping, so there's that. :nthat:

if they dont put exclusions on these ima be pissed

i got a 25 percent off code.

i shoukda waited

Back
Top Bottom