OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

laugh.gif
 Yal are really whylin for these. What Nike is doing is obviously working.

Reason I did what I did is because I want what I want. I want the red/white colorway. How to get them? Start by hitting up all the mom and pop stores you know. Maybe you get lucky. This time I didn't. I put in that work to get the kicks because that's what I'm supposed to do. After that yes, get a cheesecake from Junior's.

Last edited:
Reason I did what I did is because I want what I want. I want the red/white colorway. How to get them? Start by hitting up all the mom and pop stores you know. Maybe you get lucky. This time I didn't. I put in that work to get the kicks because that's what I'm supposed to do. After that yes, get a cheesecake from Junior's.
if you need some help theres some places in new jersey that have em.... what size you need?

wait a minute....you walked from Harlem to Brooklyn? Did you have to pick up cheesecake while you were out?

Na dats a real sneakerhead Fam... That guy is passionate about his kick searching..
It's noble what you did, but I believe the gentleman can speak for himself without any help....
cool....

Is there even a NDC release date for these varsity reds? Was there one for the black/white uptempos? My kicks on fire app showed them dropping April 16th but did NDC actually carry te black/white uptempos?

Is there even a NDC release date for these varsity reds? Was there one for the black/white uptempos? My kicks on fire app showed them dropping April 16th but did NDC actually carry te black/white uptempos?
Yes. In a VERY limited capacity.

Back
Top Bottom