OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

if you paint the white parts black on the white reds they would be reverse asia hoops pack style, i cant believe how these are selling. Nike and JB are marketing geniuses for real.release them in limited quantities a million times so the thirst stays real

Unbelievable what's going on now 
mean.gif

Wow...Nice random drop on the white and reds. Ill just wait for my local jimmy jazz to release them. We still have black and whites in stock.

Be patient fam.I hope all you guys eat, this sneaker has been a tough release, but at the same time it's nice to see how much people love this shoe. It is one of the most nostalgic shoes ever imo

Be patient fam.I hope all you guys eat, this sneaker has been a tough release, but at the same time it's nice to see how much people love this shoe. It is one of the most nostalgic shoes ever imo
With 500+ ebay listings, I think resellers will soon be selling them close to retail to recoup and move onto the next wave of releases.

Last edited:
Quick story/heads up for South Florida NTers on Reds. I hit Sawgrass Mall today and saw the Red Uptempos at Simons. They had a 9 and 9.5 on the shelf. I was shocked to see them sitting there given how limited and difficult of a release the Uptempos have been for most so far. I sent a picture of them to my uncle who's visiting cause he really liked my Black Uptempos. He didn't respond and I had other things to do, so I dipped. The Reds aren't really my style, so I didn't care to cop even though they had my size. 

Anyway, I met up with my uncle later in the day and he said he never got the picture. So I showed him the Reds and he wanted to check them out. I told him they might be sold out by now, but we rode back to the mall about 4 hours after I'd been there and went straight to Simon's. He liked them in person but we decided to walk around the mall and check out a few stores before pulling the trigger. We get back to Simon's about 30 mins later and the dude pulls a 10.5 from the back (Note: they didn't have an 11). My uncle tried them on and decided to cop. Dude was ready to wear them out the store. We were at the register for 15-20 mins because their computer system was down. Then one of the employees goes and takes the two display shoes off the shelf. He came to the register and told us they weren't supposed to be selling the Reds, because management was gonna raise the price on them because they're "limited." The dude was super cool though. I was like yo, we can buy these for 160 right? We had the shoes at the register before that info came out and all that and the dude was like yeah you're good, you'll be the last pair we sell. Said they sold one pair before us. So we got there just in time before they pulled em around 8pm. The price on the Nike label on my uncle's box is pretty much ripped off, so you can tell they were planning on charging more. Someone must have accidentally put em out on the shelf or something. 

So heads up to anyone in here from SoFla looking. Simons at Sawgrass should have pairs, but seems like they'll be over retail.

Simons has been doing that for years, being that they backdoor a lot of pairs to the locals. Especially the one on 54th street.

Simons has been doing that for years, being that they backdoor a lot of pairs to the locals. Especially the one on 54th street.
Damn well I never mess with Simons. I was walking by and saw the Uptempos on the wall. I just thought it was whack that the shoes were out on the shelf all day and listed at 160 retail and then they decide to pull them and up the price while we're in store copping lol. The employee said someone came in before me and asked how much they were and he told him 160. Then the guy was like damn, I paid 210 (or something) at the Simons in Miami. I think it's whack, but whatever, I'm glad I was able to turn my uncle on to them and cop for retail. 

I meant the Black Pair. I'm so busy with work and I miss the links that get posted. One day I'll come across them for retail.

@GrizzlyAnimal Such a slept on movie, lol.
Ah gotcha. Seems like Nike really might be done with that release, which is crazy. This whole Uptempo release has been so random. Prices aren't too bad on eBay though. You could find a legit seller on there and message them an offer around 10% off their asking price through PayPal invoice. Could get a pair around 190-200 I'd imagine. Good luck dude!

Ah gotcha. Seems like Nike really might be done with that release, which is crazy. This whole Uptempo release has been so random. Prices aren't too bad on eBay though. You could find a legit seller on there and message them an offer around 10% off their asking price through PayPal invoice. Could get a pair around 190-200 I'd imagine. Good luck dude!
Have you seen the black ones anywhere down here (South Fla)?

Back
Top Bottom