OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Buying the whites, I love them. I'm sure they will sit because they are a wide release. They will probably hit discount in a few months, but I'm gonna go ahead and grab mine from Footlocker tomorrow with my $15 of coupon. I think this model just looks great in all white. Seems like alot of you guys are passing? U guys like the white gums more? I like these a little more than the white gums.

Was definitely gonna pull the trigger, no size 13...[emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]128169[/emoji]

Last edited:
awesome, gonna visit my local ftl after work
the associate told me his Footlocker got 24 pairs of the all whites. He said when the white gums came out, they got 60 pairs. So even though the hype isn't surrounding this release, it does appear more limited than the gums. But who knows

Last edited:
Damn they hit NDC and my size sold out...gotta wait on footlocker to take the restriction off.

Want these but not at retail.

awesome, gonna visit my local ftl after work
the associate told me his Footlocker got 24 pairs of the all whites. He said when the white gums came out, they got 60 pairs. So even though the hype isn't surrounding this release, it does appear more limited than the gums. But who knows
 the footlocker i called near my that shows as getting em didnt get em lol....maybe delayed shipment

I'm hoping they'll have the whites up on NDC in my size tomorrow still.
If not, guess I'll pass until I can get discount. I have the white/gums already.
I find them to be better personally judging by the side by side photo a few posts back.
Want to use a code for those and stack both the 11s tomorrow on there for me and the lady.

Back
Top Bottom