OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Local outlets had the olive uptempos for $80 and decided to try them on for size comparisons since I had the OG 96 white/navy. I could barely get my foot in the shoe! I don't remember those elastic bands being so tight that I barely squeezed my foot in. Tried both TTS and half sized up and I knew there was no way I can wear these now. Was going to try and get the maroons but there's no way I can wear them. Money saved I suppose.
maybe because the olive cw is not an air more uptempo. We are referring to the air more uptempo sizing. Not any other shoe.

maybe because the olive cw is not an air more uptempo. We are referring to the air more uptempo sizing. Not any other shoe.
My bad. Didn't know there was a separate thread for the Air Max Uptempo, however the design looked almost the same (the elastic bands) so I thought the fit would be the same as well. There aren't any More Uptempos by my area that I can try on so I thought I would use the Max Uptempos as a gauge.

What is the other Bulls CW ppl keep speaking of?

Also I'm thinkin bout pulling the trigger on the maroons now but I can't find them for retail. The recent releases haven't been selling out that fast. I found them on END but the prices are unfair to international customers

Last edited:
It's baffling to me that I can have packages clear customs and come from another country faster than I can get a package from California. I'm still waiting on my marrons

Last edited:
Copped those whites. Good look with the disco code. Can't really beat $120 shipped.

It's baffling to me that I can have packages clear customs and come from another country faster than I can get a package from California. I'm still waiting on my marrons
Bruh I was just thinking this the other day.....just put it on a plane and get it to me.

What is the other Bulls CW ppl keep speaking of?
The white base with the black AIR and the little hits of red. They come out soon.
these?

nike-air-more-uptempo-scottie-pippen-pe-02.jpg

Nike-Air-More-Uptempo-1-1.png

Last edited:
did anyone hear about the navy blue and orange pair coming back out? I had a pair in high school and wanted a new pair.

man y'all said the same crap when da maroon pics surfaced.

Back
Top Bottom