OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Dunk happened in 94 and uptempo didn't drop till 96 lol

It actually would of been dope if they used the shoe he was wearing to commemorate the dunk.. these in knicks colors :smokin
classics-revisited-nike-swift-05.jpg
absolutely, i want more 90s nike retros, im kinda done with JB and their lack of creativity and lying to us about dates and events on their shoes.

sneaker-room-nike-air-money-breast-cancer-awareness-1.jpg

yeah so this is happening
1/2 of me is saying nike is up to their hybrid shenanigans again instead of just dropping the ogs
other 1/2 kinda digs them if done with the right colorway

Just got a hell of a steal on stock x for the Suptempos
Expect it to be fake, or stockx might tell u they are fake but they just want it for themselves, happened to me twice already on stock x, hopefully it wont happen to you..

1/2 of me is saying nike is up to their hybrid shenanigans again instead of just dropping the ogs

I dig these a lot. The uptempo sole is better than the OG to me.

Big KRIT has a PE of these with a lot of 'Multi' and '4Eva' details. Joints are cold.

I'll link the IG post when I get off.

EDIT: (Link)

Last edited:
Hey just want a quick lc, i know its not the thread for this, i bought air more uptempo black/white 2016 production date is 6/10/16-8/2/16 is this the same as your pairs nike fam?

Hey just want a quick lc, i know its not the thread for this, i bought air more uptempo black/white 2016 production date is 6/10/16-8/2/16 is this the same as your pairs nike fam?

The dates on my pair are 11/11/15 - 02/04/16 bought from FA.

20171025_232334.jpg

Just brought the Light Bone Uptempos for 130 and the Knicks Uptempos for 139.99 on eBay last night.

^ yeah I had to kinda warm up to em. lol

but yeah, theyre not a bad look @ all.

Back
Top Bottom