OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

DOhjwoCVQAA8Q0b.jpg

Is it common to have size difference between different colorways of the same shoe? I got the Knicks uptempos and they feel bigger than other colorways I have even though they're the same size, enough that I think I'll have to exchange them for half a size down.

but i think these DBs look waaaaay better than the DB 13 from a little while back. i think they sold well no? and i still copped those DB 13s just to support the cause. i think the db 13s kids name was John Charles or something. im gonna try to cop these as well, mainly to support Brody. but i think this time i can actually rock em. these dont look half bad imo. but those 13s sitting in the box DS never tried on hahaha.

Are you talking about the DB Jordan 13s or the DB Lebron 13s? Nevermind, with the name you mentioned I see it's the Jordan 13s.

Just picked up the flax and they run hella big. I normally wear a 9.5/10 in J’s/Nike Adidas and I had to cop a size 8.5 in this color way. One of my fave color ways for the AMU’s

Can you elaborate on this please?

Bought the flax Gs size 7 today. I like the mens too but prefer the all gum look.
Honestly, Not sure bro, its just the way i feel because of my experience with them, dont quite me on this, might be wrong , might be right.. better im wrong

Copping those Navys :pimp:

Really close to the 2016 Black/Whites except the swoosh in the back is not white. Similar to the OG black/white air more uptempos..

Mine has yellowed where the letters are painted on the blue part of the upper. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom