OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Of course this happens to me, and I came in here late lol. I just called FA yesterday too...eh

I missed out on the footaction links today..will wait to see if they drop again, or I’ll wait to get on stockx

Found a great deal at a 65” 4K tv for my sons room at Target.... also unds one of my all time favs.....

8FE7000C-444B-4DAE-816B-A6C44DA58291.jpeg

Copd another pair from footaction. Hopefully there’s less glue stains on this pair so i can switch em out.

people saying "copped another pair" like damn let me just get one :lol:

All these sites content with leaving me empty handed. Getting coal for christmas...

Jokes aside, really appreciate you guys posting the links and looking out for the NT community!

Easily pippen’s hardest shoe to me. I still remember the first time I saw these in person as a kid and it was crazy. The Jordan XI outshined it that year but these still held they own.

I randomly saw these in DTLR yesterday, they didn't have my size but had them held at another location. I didn't know they still did that...

^ That post and first like from Goodgrief Goodgrief pretty much sums it up lol. Funny too, I went on DTLR earlier this afternoon before that link and the shoes weren't up.

Stockx has my size for $188 with tax and shipping. Might just pull the trigger. I just hope they would ship me the 2020 version.

Back
Top Bottom