OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

This happened!?!?!?
A30832ED-FD6D-4B2A-877F-539AF6EEEEC0.png

Was driving on the freeway when i got the notification and i pulled over and cop’d. Lol. Hopefully Nike sends me the correct size this time. Lol

Was able to grab Olympic colorway from Phenom Global..they were sold out on the site..but i called the actual store in cali and was able to grab them..and this was weeks after release..mayve a month..i didnt even know they dropped..sent money thru paypal..grabbed the black and white joints from footlocker..just sittin on the shelf in my area..DMV

Was able to grab Olympic colorway from Phenom Global..they were sold out on the site..but i called the actual store in cali and was able to grab them..and this was weeks after release..mayve a month..i didnt even know they dropped..sent money thru paypal..grabbed the black and white joints from footlocker..just sittin on the shelf in my area..DMV

Which area of the DMV do you live? Which stores? I’m looking for a second pair for retail or less.

Which area of the DMV do you live? Which stores? I’m looking for a second pair for retail or less.

Footlocker at Pentagon City is where I got mine but also call footlocker on Richmond highway..i was told they had pairs also..this was like 2 weeks ago tho..so give them a call and doubled check.

Back
Top Bottom