OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

I still need the OG Black/White. Just gonna have to fork the retail or slightly higher over. Don't know what I'm waiting on, these aren't going to get cheaper.

what size do you wear? I know the foot action where I’m at had a few sizes so they might be able to do an order for you. I think they’re mainly smaller sizes though.

So I guess the general consensus is that the 2020 pair is basically identical to the 2016 right? Reason I ask is because I had the 2016 for like a day but quickly sold them as they ran huge... well I got the 2020 and half sized down and they of course fit, but man they actually feel great too! I don’t remember the ‘16 being so cozy.

Went ahead and cracked the 🧊💪🏾
64B86604-160E-422C-B2D4-96C305F7E397.jpeg

Anyone know where I can still cop the blacks in the DMV? These are one of my all time favorite sneaks

So I guess the general consensus is that the 2020 pair is basically identical to the 2016 right? Reason I ask is because I had the 2016 for like a day but quickly sold them as they ran huge... well I got the 2020 and half sized down and they of course fit, but man they actually feel great too! I don’t remember the ‘16 being so cozy.

They are a copy & paste of them.

Anybody know how to get a discount in-store in a HOH? They don't sell the ones I want online, but I'm not trying to pay $160 + tax for these in store.

Nah, they don't feel like how I remembered. I had the ogs back then and now that I'm 68 years old I need more cushioning
To be fair your feet after a million miles probably have some issues with themselves. We blame shoes for the comfort but the younger crowd rocks jordan 1s and tries to convince us they are comfortable

Back
Top Bottom