OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

pimp.gif
info on the hat?!

I like the Memphis Blue's, but not as much as the Red Eagle's. I still don't think the Penny V's are for me though.

It clearly means that it's a pre order, what are you unsure of?

Obviously it's a pre-order! What we're unsure of is regular-priced retail availability.

A lot of us have been wondering how limited/available the Cloaks will be, while bracing for a hypestorm and super-inflated prices. We don't have much concrete info at this point, so often pre-order prices will give us some indication of availability. For example, the Tigers are being pre-sold at prices slightly above retail right now. So that gives us a pretty obvious indication that they won't be too hard to cop. So if this dude is selling Suns (not at all limited) for $235 and Cloaks at $250, then maybe they will be fairly easy to cop. Make sense?

Obviously it's a pre-order! What we're unsure of is regular-priced retail availability.

A lot of us have been wondering how limited/available the Cloaks will be, while bracing for a hypestorm and super-inflated prices. We don't have much concrete info at this point, so often pre-order prices will give us some indication of availability. For example, the Tigers are being pre-sold at prices slightly above retail right now. So that gives us a pretty obvious indication that they won't be too hard to cop. So if this dude is selling Suns (not at all limited) for $235 and Cloaks at $250, then maybe they will be fairly easy to cop. Make sense?

Should've said that from the beginning. Anyway, I don't think it should matter whether they're GR or not. I mean, to date, I haven't read that they were quick strike. It would be smart for them to make this shoe a general release with all the other quick strike shoes coming out that same day.

One things for sure is that we clearly know that website is resell city, but regardless, penny 5's have been restocking at a more consistent rate than any other penny shoe. I wouldn't be too worried about this release. Worse comes to worse 200 is the most I see these being worth anyway.

As if the cloaks weren't pimp enough already, they changed the sole to clear. Well played, Nike, well played.

Sorry. I'll spell things out more explicitly for you next time.

If the Cloaks release like the rest of the V's have been, then you're definitely right, there won't be a problem. And that's what I'm hoping. But let's face it; Nike doesn't always do things rationally.

Gonna get two pairs. Hopefully the hype from the foams dropping that day will ward off resellers on these but you know how people are about colorways like this. I mean look at me, im tryna get one to rock one to ball in. Just praying i can go in store and just cop without sleeping on the streets. Or possibly order online?

I've already seen the Sunburst's at a few online retailers. Should be an easy purchase on the official release day.

Why didn't that dude in the vid even check to see if it really was gitd before making that statement. Stupid idiots like this make things worse than it already is. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom