OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Why didn't that dude in the vid even check to see if it really was gitd before making that statement. Stupid idiots like this make things worse than it already is. :smh:

I was wondering the same thing :smh: I guess he was to busy trying to sell off those Jordan Retros :rolleyes

Last edited:
Why didn't that dude in the vid even check to see if it really was gitd before making that statement. Stupid idiots like this make things worse than it already is.
mean.gif
EXACTLY. At the very least, all he had to do was cup his hands around his eyes and part of the sole to see. But Im pretty sure they arent not be glow in the dark because the sole doesnt have that neon "gitd" green color..

Got mine a few days ago. I LOVE this CW. My favorite of the 3 I have (Dolphins, Royals, these).
With Flash

Without

On Foot

Last edited:
Damn, these pics make me want em' but...I already have my shoe money planned out for Feb

my shoe money in feb is NO money. I need to get back on my "don't buy anything" steeze. But for this YEAR, the only kicks I see myself copping (at retail or greater) are Cloaks and Grape Vs. I'm officially over the Lebron X and Speed turfs.

any other shoe I want it'll have to be if it's on sale or if I'm bore and they just happen to be dangling in front of my face :lol: :lol: :lol:

my shoe money in feb is NO money. I need to get back on my "don't buy anything" steeze. But for this YEAR, the only kicks I see myself copping (at retail or greater) are Cloaks and Grape Vs. I'm officially over the Lebron X and Speed turfs.

any other shoe I want it'll have to be if it's on sale or if I'm bore and they just happen to be dangling in front of my face
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
LOL...I really do need to get to that "Don't buy anything"...But, the only shoes I've seen that caught my eyes outside of these are the Cloaks, Kobe 8 "Blue Lights", LeBron X "Volts", Foamposite "Fighter Jets", and the Red Suede 4's (those are a must have)...everything else idc for

Thinking about pulling the trigger on the orlando colorway ..... should i? never owned a pair of penny V's before

Got the dolphins for retail off of craigslist and i am loving this shoe. Just gonna wait for the orlando colorway to drop below 100 since they took it off ndc and the suns are below 100.

Yeah, when the Orlando and Suns are decently under 100 I'll cop. Honestly by the end of this whole thing I want to end up with:

Orlando

Phoenix

Sunburst(Hoping they sit, not copping on RD)

Memphis(Hoping they sit, not copping on RD)

Cloaks

Those cloaks are decent in my opinion. After the Kobe VII I was honestly expecting something a little better.
Anyway, I'll pass on the Cloaks and focus on the Memhis colorway which I think is one of the best.
The Sunburst will have to be seen in person to made the right decision.

If the Tigers sit...I'll most def cop em' later...But, not while 10 other hot kicks are coming out week after week

Back
Top Bottom