OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Really glad that most don't feel the shoe or it's just under the radar because I love it.

Will prolly end up with 5 pairs.

^^im on the same boat the only ones that dont attract me as much is the phoenix colorway, but all the others i like; hopefully the atlantic colorway gets released

Last edited:
They'll go on sale. All penny V's have. It's a hybrid shoe, so it's not sought like his other models
Yeah

Hybrid? I was under the assumption this was a continuation of the Penny Sig line as an individual design separate from past models.

Hate to even admit this BUT the pics of the Sunburst make that shoe look veeeeery interesting. Color sorta looks like the Lebron 8 Low Solar Reds...

Last edited:
And all Penny Vs haven't gone on sale, dolphins are still going for +50 on retail. The Orlandos just started going on sale and even then they sold out on NDC within 48 hours. These are selling how sneakers should sell In the modern age, no camping, no resellers, just roll in FTL & cop. Perfect.

And when I said on sale I meant those price drops like how the Orlando and Phoenix were on NDC for less than 100.

Hybrid? I was under the assumption this was a continuation of the Penny Sig line as an individual design separate from past models.

Hate to even admit this BUT the pics of the Sunburst make that shoe look veeeeery interesting. Color sorta looks like the Lebron 8 Low Solar Reds...

Sunbursts and tigers are sitting in this sneaker store by my job and I have no plans on picking them up, unless the manager gives me the usual 130 or under discount.

And in a sense how is this not considered a hybrid, being that it resembles the penny 2 and consists of almost an exact midsole

Sunbursts and tigers are sitting in this sneaker store by my job and I have no plans on picking them up, unless the manager gives me the usual 130 or under discount.

And in a sense how is this not considered a hybrid, being that it resembles the penny 2 and consists of almost an exact midsole

There is some similarities to previous models but most sig lines have that consistent DNA. Look at the Jordan 3 and 4, 6 and 7, 10 and 11 or even the Lebron 8 and 10. But these aren't the likes of the 1/2 cent hybrid or the Zoom Rookie hybrid. I do believe Nike officially considers this a sig line continuation.

any online coupon codes available?

gonna pass on the Jordan Vs and grab the Memphis Blues and some Zoom Turfs in the morning.

Yea im starting 2 think these will sit

I was thinking the same thing. Only thing I'm worried about is how long will they and will it sit long enough to have a price drop?

Some sort of coupon, code, or discount would definitely help

I was thinking the same thing. Only thing I'm worried about is how long will they and will it sit long enough to have a price drop?

Some sort of coupon, code, or discount would definitely help

Yea that would b dope! I really want these sunburst tho lol and I don't wanna wait

Both CWs almost sold out on NDC 
sick.gif
, doesn't really mean anything cause it's just NDC, but...scared for the Crimson's lol.

Why didn't you guys get them last night from JimmyJazz instead of waking up early lol

Last edited:
Why didn't you guys get them last night from JimmyJazz instead of waking up early lol

Well they were Swooshed, and maybe some people were waiting for that...

$99 > $165

I had the Memphis in cart and changed my mind, I have too many damn shoes that I barely wear.

Back
Top Bottom