OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

I was pretty blown away by the mangos in person. Didn't think much of them in posts, but in person they are pretty solid. Not sure about retail solid, but interesting nonetheless.

Patiently waiting for the Orlando Homes.
ohwell.gif
This

Memphis gonna prob sell out but if the dolphins sat in a footlocker i know til last month then i hope it will be the same for the memphis. Love the stores near the hood because so other stores around that you don't get sell-outs like other stores.
My thoughts exactly, I was able to snag the dolphins at a nearby spot in the hood in late december so I'm hopin I can wait on the Tigers, I was a definite pass on the cloaks til that last batch of pics... smh stupid march gonna have to make some tough decisions :/

Glad to know the cloaks have a release date! BUT, wouldn't they look that much better with a solid, or translucent for that matter, black sole?!

Sometimes, I feel like all I do is critique designs and colorways

Glad to know the cloaks have a release date! BUT, wouldn't they look that much better with a solid, or translucent for that matter, black sole?!

Sometimes, I feel like all I do is critique designs and colorways
They had a black sole, but it was a sample. Looked 
pimp.gif

It's the 2nd.

Where's Peru at?? He's supposed to be updating the front page info! There's not even a single mention of the Tigers on there. :lol:

I apologize but for some reason the site will not allow me to edit the 1st page for quite some time now. It just goes into some kinda script programming. Don't know if its just my laptop or what but if a Mod can please post the correct release dates for Memphis and Cloaks it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, after speaking to 4 separate footlockers that did raffles on all of the 1/26 shoe releases I was told they had several hundred entries for the BHM pack and Fire Red 5's but none of them even had one entry for the Memphis V's. Not sure if that speaks to the demand of the shoe or the lack of knowledge about its release but no entries at all, not even one, leads me to believe these may chill until after February considering all the crazy releases on schedule.

Last edited:
Also, after speaking to 4 separate footlockers that did raffles on all of the 1/26 shoe releases I was told they had several hundred entries for the BHM pack and Fire Red 5's but none of them even had one entry for the Memphis V's. Not sure if that speaks to the demand of the shoe or the lack of knowledge about its release but no entries at all, not even one, leads me to believe these may chill until after February considering all the crazy releases on schedule.

I was told first come first serve for the Vs this Sat with all the other shoes being raffle, if that helps anyone prioritize.

I was going to get one of each last night but the Sunburst were just too flyy. Head turner for sure and definitely a soon to be summer hit :D

Would have got the Tigers but I after seeing the black midsole on the Sunburst I think they would have been way better with the similar black midsole.

I was going to get one of each last night but the Sunburst were just too flyy. Head turner for sure and definitely a soon to be summer hit :D

Would have got the Tigers but I after seeing the black midsole on the Sunburst I think they would have been way better with the similar black midsole.

Would the shade of orange on these be considered neon? I haven't been able to see one in person and may be stuck trying to cop online.

Last edited:
Anybody in SoCal know where the Sunburst pair is dropping at? Called HOHLA and HOH Topanga and they are both No Go's!

Last edited:
Hoping the Memphis and Sunburst go on sale, then I'll cop, if not I'll cop for retail before they're completely dried up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom