OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

do you know what day and time city gear will have em online?
Same day/time as NDC. Not sure if it just shows up on their website or they tweet out the link. Also they don't offer free shipping and they charge tax if they have a store in your state. I don't know if all that matters to you just putting it out there in case you wanna buy from somewhere that offers free shipping and no tax.

Good looking out, Would you just input this prior to launch time and keep refreshing till they pop up?
Ima try on ndc phone order and online hope it goes smooth.
Yea, I normally go on twitter and wait for the link from NDC, but since it's not TLO you don't have to do that. It's probably way easier to just paste the style number and then keep refreshing until they pop up. My friend told me he did that for the Bred 13s and didn't have any problems. 

Has anyone sold on Facebook groups before? Trying to find new ways to sell these besides eBay or Craigslist.

Just looking at the footlocker locator, more places than I thought are getting these. I'm wondering if I should try online or in store.

^ Good for u, I moved from Miami to the central Florida area & there's no chance I'll be able to pick these up in store. Guess I gotta try online

Just looking at the footlocker locator, more places than I thought are getting these. I'm wondering if I should try online or in store.
That locator has a few more stores than it did a few days ago in my area. I think they might be ramping up the places that are getting these.

went to my city gear to bring a friend for suns foams, we were 6th and 7th in line, ONLY 3 cats got tickets for foams as they let all of their employees get dibs. 
laugh.gif

Anyway, none of these dudes were even thinking of the Cloaks, first person on the list for the one and only 10.5 !

laugh.gif

I know the feeling.  Basically hit my shoe budget on the nose for the month copping the Huarache LEs.   Not going to miss these, though.  Liked the Cloak colorway on the Kobe 7's, but this shoe's design smashes the design of that shoe so I won't miss it again.
roll.gif
roll.gif

What the F did I just watch haha
Has anyone sold on Facebook groups before? Trying to find new ways to sell these besides eBay or Craigslist.
indifferent.gif

Jordan brand forum is that way, fam.
gw-close20door.gif

i have a couple of the penny v's and have gone up .5 size. i've done the same for the lebron 10/9s. the majority of shoes i own wear a 10.5, but with the penny v's and LBJ's i've gone .5 up.
these are a limited release. and you should go half size up unless your foot is narrow. go in the store and try them on is your best bet if you dont own any penny v's
Def go a half size up, everyone who said it before was right my og size wasnt cutting it

Bigkel23

florida mall is getting the cloaks according to the launch calendar. Th rest of the stores are in broward and Miami dade.

Release locator on Foot Locker is trolling me on these , be cautious. Call 1st!!!!
Same thing happened to me, according to the launch locator a Footlocker an hour away from me is doing a lottery so I called to make sure they still had tickets to give out today and they said they weren't getting Penny Vs at all. I'm really starting to regret not pulling the trigger on a pair of these on kixsquare. I had them in my cart and was one button away from submitting my order but decided against because I figured I could get them on launch day without having to pay $25 over retail. Now I feel pretty stupid because $25 isn't that much especially when you have to pay shipping and tax for the online release anyways. I'm going try camping out for the foams at a local FL so if I strike out online I'll have something to trade for the Pennys + cash. Only problem is that I'll have to rely on my phone's 3g for the 8:00 online release.

were the kobe cloaks slept on? i remember them sellin out quick...

They were absolutely slept on here. Everyone was too concerned about getting the cement 4's. I was probably 100 deep in line and when I got to the front they had every size of kobes left. They lasted throughout the weekend too. On restock day, they lasted until the end of the day and they had 12 pairs left that all got bought up by a reseller

The Cloaks look sick in person ... I wasn't even gonna try to cop these on release date, for the hypebeasts have arrived  ... I copped from sneakercrew.com since I had online credit for returning some Jordan VII Raptors decided to cop early ... Enjoy the pictures

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom