OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Loving these.

Last edited:
have you tried calling stores to see what people are saying if they'll get it? the locator also said a lot of places in my area are getting it, but when i called the stores they said they werent

Yeah, I called, I forgot how these are releasing the same day as the Foams. That means I'd have to camp to battle them, and I don't camp, because some people who might out on the foams might get these.

Last edited:
Cloaks are general release, correct?

Called a local footlocker and they should be getting them. Tempted to just go to the mall, than try my luck via internet tomorrow morning.

Called a local footlocker and they should be getting them. Tempted to just go to the mall, than try my luck via internet tomorrow morning.

Probably like the Dolphins

damn no 11.5

Might not have these in a 11.5. These are so tight and narrow that a whole size up won't matter than much.

I felt embarrassed for him. Worst review I've ever seen. He was using them like GI Joe and barbie dolls

Probably like the Dolphins
Might not have these in a 11.5. These are so tight and narrow that a whole size up won't matter than much.
I felt embarrassed for him. Worst review I've ever seen. He was using them like GI Joe and barbie dolls
I think someone posted tjay they ordered 11.5

I want to believe they are a GR.....but when no stores in this area have them at all......I question that.......

People around here will be going bananas for the Foams and I can scoop these up with ease.

Back
Top Bottom