OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

these were so east to cop off JJ last night kinda wish i shouldnt have copped them early but f it. they too vicious. im done with penny Vs unless i can get the red eagles for a good price

Free ground shipping applies everywhere in the US, including NY. I would know cuz I live in NY. It gets automatically applied to your order if you're an NDC member.
LOL...Free shipping every time if you're a member on $100+ orders.
It's true free shipping to members of nike if over 100
Wtf I never get free shipping It's always like $7.99. I'll post a pic hold on. I'm a member as well.

Had no intentions of copping these. Saw these at Shoe Palace in my local mall on my way to purchase some hand soap from Bath and Body Works and was thoroughly impressed with them! Swooped on the last size 10. These impulse sneaker purchases are gonna be the death of me

So I went to ftl yesterday to make sure they are tts. I'm glad I did bc they do fit snug. I have skinny narrow feet and was expecting to leave w a 10. Left with a 10.5 instead. Thnx for the insight nt.

I usually don't buy at retail, but this colorway was too hot. I snoozed my 7:45 alarm, but I woke up at 7:59! I turned on my PC and the footlocker counter was at 30 seconds. Added to cart and checked out within 2 minutes. After I ordered, I realized I had a 15 off 75 coupon that was already in my cart (I didn't care because I wanted to checkout ASAP). I called footlocker afterwards, and they were willing to add some socks to my order, so that I can get the 15 off the socks.

As for nike.com, it said that the cloaks were in people's carts, so I gave up. I was actually shopping for clearance shorts when I got a pop-up saying "This items is now out of stock" for a pair of shorts. Opened up my cart to see which shorts got removed, and then I saw a pair of cloaks in my cart! Now I have a pair for the gym and a pair to stash.

By the way, I'm new here. What does NDC stand for?
Nice attempt to boost your post count. These are excluded from all coupon on footlocker.

Overslept, so went to my local mall and copped. These are fly, in my top three along with Red Eagles and Crimsons.

im suprised demand was so high. they been sitting around my way for a whole week for retail

Same here but, I don't think many people knew where to look for them early. Not to mention I'm sure nobody thought they'd get them early for retail.

im in the bay area and have a size 11 cloak im willing to size swap for a 12. been trolling these forums for ages and figured id make an account hoping to find someone i could swap with. 

Where is there a HoH in la jolla? I was in Diego a couple weeks ago and only knew about the one at fashion valley...

does anyone know any stores in New Jersey that still has the chameleons?

Picked mine up with ease this morning while everybody else was going after the Foams.

I think these will be like the Dolphins in a way. People sleep they are available in store in decent sizes through next week , restock at a couple places and the all of a sudden they are nowhere to be found. That process doesn't take as long as you think. I went through actually going to the mall to get these because I wanted them since day one so it didn't matter to me either way. BTW when dudes see them on feet especially rocked right (and the fact is a black based shoe that plays well in the spring/summer) they will be gone!

Back
Top Bottom