OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Woke up this morning overslept so I missed out online...

Went to the mall about 3 each store had a few sizes so I went a .5 up to a 10 listening to NT...

Got home put them on felt like boats...shot right back up to the mall for the last 9.5

why didn't you just try them on in the store and find out for yourself. Don't blame NT blame yourself. Me personally i told everyone to go .5 size up UNLESS you have NARROW feet.

why didn't you just try them on in the store and find out for yourself. Don't blame NT blame yourself. Me personally i told everyone to go .5 size up UNLESS you have NARROW feet. 
I'm hoping .5 up is the way to go because that's what I did for Lebron 8-X. No way for me to try these on first because the Penny V never released out my way.. 
frown.gif

Guys the issue is not with the length of the shoe, it's the width. Same with KD v. There's plenty of room in toebox but the sides are narrow as heck. So if you have a semi wide foot tts is not gonna work.

After working all day I drove to my dtlr and got my size. I thought these would sell out in bmore but I guess everyone went for the ones

Guys the issue is not with the length of the shoe, it's the width. Same with KD v. There's plenty of room in toebox but the sides are narrow as heck. So if you have a semi wide foot tts is not gonna work.
Does anyone else feel that Nike's shoes have gotten narrower recently? I've never really had problems with shoe width until recently. I guess it might be the change in materials.

Does anyone else feel that Nike's shoes have gotten narrower recently? I've never really had problems with shoe width until recently. I guess it might be the change in materials.

The only shoe I can't wear is the penny 5. It's so narrow. I usually just double up on socks but doesn't work for these. And I can't go a half size up cuz I wear a 13. Sucks cuz I like the sillhouette

that is what i have been telling folks if your feet narrow u good other than that you gotta go .5 size up.

just like most i overslept....woke up and still went to the mall to see if they had any and no store had my size....so mad at the HB for getting them i headed on to work and was trying to make up my mind on whether to wait for a restock or just pick up a past release....decided to give a couple stores a try over the phone when i got to work and a spot about 20 mins away from my job but was in a different state had one size 13 left and only having been at work for about 30 mins i told them i had to go....hoped in the car and zoomed over to pick up my pair!

no stores in my area got these at all. i kinda figured that would happen cuz i called foot locker on monday and they didnt kno if they were gonna get them. luckily i ordered them on tuesday from kix square but i havent received them. i keep checking the tracking # but no new updates since wednesday. anybody else order from them have the same problem?

Woke up this morning overslept so I missed out online...

Went to the mall about 3 each store had a few sizes so I went a .5 up to a 10 listening to NT...

Got home put them on felt like boats...shot right back up to the mall for the last 9.5

I finally found a pair in a size 11 in Saint Louis. I'm glad I didn't buy that pair off of ebay in an 11.5 because these fit perfect.

Last edited:
that is what i have been telling folks if your feet narrow u good other than that you gotta go .5 size up.
Agreed. The guys who have been happy with their typical size have narrow feet. Heck, I talked to a guy tonight who says he is 11.5/12 and the 12 was still too tight. 

for common sizes like 10 or 10.5 is

only $200 @ flight club not bad for fc,

ebay & other resellers sell for more
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i wear size 12.should i go 12.5 or 13?im afraid they gonna look too big at 13 but 12.5 much rarer...

Back
Top Bottom