OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

the GITD feature just adds a litle something special to an already dope shoe, this CW wows the eyes with the lights on and off....thinking about putting the dolphin laces in these bad boys!

Last edited:
Just found out my CC put fraud alert on my FTL order, and the order is on hold under my FTL account. Although I verified the issue, I hope FTL doesn't cancel my order.

Just found out my CC put fraud alert on my FTL order, and the order is on hold under my FTL account. Although I verified the issue, I hope FTL doesn't cancel my order.

they will if you dont call your bank and verify it. You saying you verified it don't mean anything you have to call your bank.

Woke up this morning overslept so I missed out online...

Went to the mall about 3 each store had a few sizes so I went a .5 up to a 10 listening to NT...

Got home put them on felt like boats...shot right back up to the mall for the last 9.5

I finally found a pair in a size 11 in Saint Louis. I'm glad I didn't buy that pair off of ebay in an 11.5 because these fit perfect.

Did you get them from Jimmy Jazz?

saw these in person very impressive :smokin bought soo many shoes this week i hope they continue to sit a sec

Copped with not too much effort. Kinda had a feeling these wouldnt sit like most. Now I'm waiting on them Cool Greys to drop to drop around $100

I love these kicks, went tts they're semi snug hopefully loosening the laces a bit will help. If not it's not to bad...glad I got to cop, good luck to those still on the hunt...shouldn't be too hard to find at a lil above retail, IMO if you like the 5's they are Definatley worth it...

Does anyone else feel that Nike's shoes have gotten narrower recently? I've never really had problems with shoe width until recently. I guess it might be the change in materials.

The only shoe I can't wear is the penny 5. It's so narrow. I usually just double up on socks but doesn't work for these. And I can't go a half size up cuz I wear a 13. Sucks cuz I like the sillhouette
What about the Lebron 9 and X, KD IV and V, and Kobe 8? The majority of people go half a size up on those because of the width.

Those are looking killer with the white laces. Might have to do that to mine. Did you happen to try black as well?

Penny V's are so tough. I think these are my favorite pennys besides the 1s.  The invisible cloaks are beautiful! I would cop but not for 165....I'm pretty sure I can find a sz 6 later still sitting in some store.  If it ain't Js or foams or some limited crap, you'll always find the sneaker you want somewhere in New York..at least in my size.

loving the cloaks..been holding off on penny v's but always thought the design was sick so im psyched that I finally made the move.

on another note..this is my first shoe with a glow in the dark sole..does the glow always only last for 10-20 mins? or am I doing something wrong?
Put the soles toward a blacklight for almost an hour and they were glowing strong in a dark room afterwards...so I turned the lights in the room back on and went back to what I was doing. 20-25 mins later I decided to check how much glow was left..shut all the lights again and it was completely gone..not glowing at all.

Hoping that I just did something wrong because if that's the extent of the coveted "glow in the dark" soles I'm definitely let down.

Still a great shoe even if that turns out to be the case.

GITD soles always need to be charged with exposure to light and the GITD effect will not last very long on most pairs. That's the norm. IMO it's a nice but overrated feature.

Was upset I didnt cop. So went to the store and then I recieve email reciept from kixclusive and text from wife saying happy anniversary. ..to Crunk. I think these are best signature shoe outside of lebron x

GITD soles always need to be charged with exposure to light and the GITD effect will not last very long on most pairs. That's the norm. IMO it's a nice but overrated feature.

I agree it's overated but definitely prefer over clear translucent because I hate yellowing

Back
Top Bottom