OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Copper anyone?

I love you, nike do you see these? :nerd:

Kicks came in the mail from Eastbay yesterday in a plastic bag. Box was in horrible condition. Its sad you pay $165 plus $8 in shipping and they don't even have the decency to double box your kicks. Next week when I go for the XIII Eastbay will be my last resort.

Hey There,

We appreciate you shopping with us, so please private message your customer/order number, so we can further assist you in this matter. Also, please note the Retro 13 "He Got Game" shoes will be double-boxed. Thanks.

EastbayRep - Christina

Sitting here at this game, looked down and realized that the iridescent lining on the right shoe much thicker than the left.

Pretty weird flaw. Anybody else?

So on the box tag does "EAS" stand for eastbay? My shoes that ive gotten in store say ftl, fta, and chm. From footlocker footaction and champs respectively.

Anyway my point is I ordered from ftl online and my package came dbl boxed and the tag says eas.

So on the box tag does "EAS" stand for eastbay? My shoes that ive gotten in store say ftl, fta, and chm. From footlocker footaction and champs respectively.

Anyway my point is I ordered from ftl online and my package came dbl boxed and the tag says eas.

Would it matter? As long as its 100% authentic and the shoes weren't tampered with, I don't see the issue.

Footlocker, Champs, Eastbay, and Footaction usually hold the same stock, because their companies are part of the same conglomerate with Foot Locker being the main company.

No issue for me. The dude aboves order didn't get dbl boxed and he also ordered from eastbay.

I guess in this economy even major footwear retailers are cutting back. I was a little baffled to see how the eastbay rep needed to come on here to verify weather the 13's would be double boxed. That's pretty ridiculous if you ask me. Whenever I order from finishline, my box is always doubled, but if that were me I'd refund the shoe just to send a message.

People work hard for their money, I guess maybe if the shoe was a couple hundred dollars more, things would be different

It's a BS Eastbay policy. I've bought from Zappos, Shoestores.com, Nike, Finishline heck even smaller sneaker boutiques. Guess what all double Boxed. I have a Zoom Revis 1 order from them and it came in a bag. WTH! The actual box is crushed. Very unhappy. Sorry to rant about the wrong shoe but the common theme is Eastbay's poor service. As stated above they are now my last resort for shoe purchases.

I guess in this economy even major footwear retailers are cutting back. I was a little baffled to see how the eastbay rep needed to come on here to verify weather the 13's would be double boxed. That's pretty ridiculous if you ask me. Whenever I order from finishline, my box is always doubled, but if that were me I'd refund the shoe just to send a message.

People work hard for their money, I guess maybe if the shoe was a couple hundred dollars more, things would be different
I agree.  This is just unacceptable.  This is not some ebay reseller it's a major corporation.  As bad as Jimmy jazz is they still ship my shoes double boxed.

Anyone got the pic of the wht/atlantic penny 2 looking ones? I think it was a sketch or something or in the background of another pic... i wonder if those will ever come out?

Still waiting to pull mine out but I'm not feeling the fitteds out here

Last edited:
Received my size 10 from JJ yesterday. These are a beautiful shoe. Nice quality too. Unfortunately, they run a bit snug - I might send them back.

For those of you on the hunt I definitely recommend .5 up. If you have wide feet you might consider a full size up.

Back
Top Bottom