OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

So RMK just dropped their price $10. Size 10-12 $169, Size 8-9.5 $159. They've got sizes 8-10 still left in stock.

They NEED to make more colorways! Such a comfortable and nice shoe, breaks my heart that I only bought 1 pair. Would love to have gotten the red eagles and cloaks to go along with my memphis.

This shoe coming to an end is almost as sad as Happy Endings being cancelled. I mean damn, great things falling left and right.

I bought a size 11 from eastbay and the box was messed up like everyone else. 

I got a 10.5 from sneakerhead and it was ddouble boxed. 

Wasnt sure which was gonna fit but the 10.5 does, tts. 

Hit me up for the 11 this weekend, if nothing I'm sending back to eastbay. 

Front of the shirt, the pics make the laces look blue but they're not i'll try to get a better pic

I hope they come out with more dope cws for this shoe cause this had some of the dopesters cws probably nicer than the lebrons KDs and Kobes

I just happen to go to footlocker.com today and saw that they restocked the Penny V Dolphins, but of course they sold out.  Only a size 8 left.  Not sure if I'm late, but I had no clue the Dolphins restocked today.

Kicks came in the mail from Eastbay yesterday in a plastic bag. Box was in horrible condition. Its sad you pay $165 plus $8 in shipping and they don't even have the decency to double box your kicks. Next week when I go for the XIII Eastbay will be my last resort.

Kicks came in the mail from Eastbay yesterday in a plastic bag. Box was in horrible condition. Its sad you pay $165 plus $8 in shipping and they don't even have the decency to double box your kicks. Next week when I go for the XIII Eastbay will be my last resort.

FWIW I'm 99% sure Eastbay double boxes retros. Its just every other shoe they sell that gets no love

Back
Top Bottom