OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

You would buy an ugly shoe because of the name of the person pitching them?

Hmmph.

The reason they dont use this design for another player is because it has DNA from previous Pennys....

You misread my post. Don't like these. Don't mind them using penny to sell a shoe, just confused. Would NOT buy a shoe because of who is pitching them. (Ex. Bron) even if I kinda liked them.

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

You would buy an ugly shoe because of the name of the person pitching them?

Hmmph.

The reason they dont use this design for another player is because it has DNA from previous Pennys....

You misread my post. Don't like these. Don't mind them using penny to sell a shoe, just confused. Would NOT buy a shoe because of who is pitching them. (Ex. Bron) even if I kinda liked them.
Ahhh.. I got you.. I think people will be happy with the ride of the Vs as compared with the Zoom Rookies... then again me walking outside barefoot was a better ride than the ZRs.. lol

COPPED
pimp.gif

People can say what they want and say Im a Nike Homer for my man Dolce.... but this design could have had just a 1 Cent Logo and been ok. I like the small Swoosh.

Too damn dope...glad bunch of people won't be buying them, just means it'll be easier for me to attain my pairs.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Too damn dope...glad bunch of people won't be buying them, just means it'll be easier for me to attain my pairs.

agreed man.  first leaked images of these that came out last year had me sold on them.  orlando color all the way for me and the miami as a maybe depending on my funds at the time. 

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

No one would complain if these were without all Penny affiliation.

Agreed... I think folks would say.. they resemble the Pennys or have a 90s look but really like the throw back feel to them.
A nice shoe is a nice shoe if its thought to be a Hybrid.. .a new concept or whatever.. and they will be a performance shoe to boot.

No one would but these without the Penny affiliation. 
-My only real compliant about the shoe is that it's so high cut. 

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

agreed, love the new picture.

Nice... i wish they didnt have the words on the back tab though. they should have put the words on the inside of the tongue.

I like these a lot more than the first pictures.

My only real complaint is I wish they would of added somewhat more detail by the ankle area since it's so high. I also don't like the writing on the heel tab, should of left that inside the shoe or tongue somewhere.

Besides that these are pretty nice. I hope they come out with some more good colorways besides what we've seen.

Not sure if I'll be copping for retail though.

Originally Posted by OutLaw2j

Nice... i wish they didnt have the words on the back tab though. they should have put the words on the inside of the tongue.

That's the wackest part of them IMO. They should have put it in the insole.

It would make more sense to be a hybrid, but this is not a hybrid at all and anyone who thinks it is doesn't know pennys. These are so ill and I can't wait for them to drop.

Agreed... I think folks would say.. they resemble the Pennys or have a 90s look but really like the throw back feel to them.
A nice shoe is a nice shoe if its thought to be a Hybrid.. .a new concept or whatever.. and they will be a performance shoe to boot.
Liked em since day one, the new pics make me like em more but now that you say this I'm even more excited. Cant wait to ball in em.

after seeing the new pictures, they are starting to grow on me.. but that "the storm is over" is kinda lame, cause penny never returned to his all star form.. for penny, there was no sunshine after the rain

Back
Top Bottom