OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

I need to see these in person. I would definitely buy them before the Volt Bron Xs, but these are bright as ****.

nike-air-penny-v-volt-2.jpg

http://sneakernews.com/2013/06/26/nike-air-penny-v-volt/

Been waiting for a new V CW and these are fire. Always love a volt CW but never buy just because I don't see myself getting much use our of that bright of a shoe...these might be the exception

I'm not a huge fan of the volt colorway scheme but with the black splatter on it I kind dig these, still a little to bright for me though

Like the volt, most volt i had on a pair of sneakers was the neon 95's and even that is not as bright, they need to stop playing and release that atlantic c/w that they were drawing not too far back, have a feeling thats coming next and it will be 'limited' :nerd:

Love the speckling detail but too much volt for my taste. Doesn't look too bright because of the nubuck and mesh, might have to see in person. I hope the other two colorway or the black pair specifically, has the same details.

Last edited:
Not a big Volt guy, but I think it works here. I would be interesting in copping...unless they really do drop 3 CWs on the same date later in the year (I think that was rumored a few pages back?). If that happens, I'll have to decide on the CW I like best.

I've been feening for some new penny v cw and i personally cannot wait for these volt penny's! These aren't really any brighter than the crimsons and alot of ppl did a 180 once they saw the crimsons in person, i know i did. Hopefully nike does drop 3 different cw on one day...just gotta dig into my piggy bank to cop all 3! Penny v and kobe 8 are easily shoe of the year imo

Back
Top Bottom