OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Those Red Eagles look dope..but i'm mainly after the Orlando colorway..that's a must have for all Penny fans..

I remember having the OG black and blue penny's back in the day .... I remember leaving them at a lake and driving off with my Dad and then realizing I left them .... we went back and they were gone.  lol.   Ah the memories .... I was in deep **** that day!

I wouldn't mind an all black and icy/smoked sole, that way i could pass on the Stealth Foams.

Yea, so I'm gonna need one of these Red Eagles, a pair or two of Cloaks, a pair of Dolphins and a pair of Orlando's.

Good thing the Lebron line isn't looking too nice and nothing is left for JB besides Olive 9s, Black/Cement 4's, and Black/Red 11's. Just hope the Kobe's stay semi-underwhelming so that I can make my wallet fat again!

gonna cop everything, nike killed my pockets this yr, i think im 60 pairs deep so far.....i need to get this under control.....quit smoking trees for the past 4 months to buy more shoes, looks like imma have to go another 4 with no smoke.....

Are these true to size? Looking forward to Saturday 
smokin.gif

Orlando and Miami colorway are my only must haves. Not sure how limited the eagles are, would like to check em out in person before I buy and not in the heat of battle, if i line up its copped.

Hopefully I can secure a pair of red eagles on saturday. Going to go to my HOH in the morning hopefully there not too limited. I really want these and the Cloaks

Yea, so I'm gonna need one of these Red Eagles, a pair or two of Cloaks, a pair of Dolphins and a pair of Orlando's.
Good thing the Lebron line isn't looking too nice and nothing is left for JB besides Olive 9s, Black/Cement 4's, and Black/Red 11's. Just hope the Kobe's stay semi-underwhelming so that I can make my wallet fat again!

This. Lebron 10s looking like easy money saved. I can always pass on kobe's easy. Penny's, Nike retros and a few Jordans it is.

If I played for the Suns, I would wear nothing but those Phoenix joints. Wouldn't touch 'em for casual wear though.

I'm weird like that. I always make the mistake and write off on a shoe then later it grows on me. Like the Lebron X, I thought I was going to like them but as I see them more and more they turn me off.

Good to hear some of the good things about the Vs. How about some on feet pics?

Back
Top Bottom