OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Just saw the black/royals today. Hate them.

But there's a guy with a size 10 black/royals deadstock. Pm me for the link. He's in the DMV

This angle makes the silhouette and midsole look amazing. The splatter on the lower part of the midsole is a little much though. I'll try to get them though but if I miss out so be it. Just want to try them on badly.

you bugging rather get another job
bro i havent worked since before 9/11......it jus boils down to what do i enjoy more......and living in socal all my life and being exposed to puffing as a pre-teenager i kinda burnt myself out on it, once in a blue moon is cool but for my life and everything i have coming at me 24-7 a clear head is worth more than smoking trees and as a side benefit i get to blow more cheese on fresh kicks instead of trees.....like master p said bro "there's more to life then *******, weed and a mercedes".....

Certain colorways are cool, but with a little tweeking, this could have been a very hot hot shoes.

Certain colorways are cool, but with a little tweeking, this could have been a very hot hot shoes.

Hopefully they will be hot! Do not want to spoil my penny collection by not getting the V, but I am convinced they will be hot!

just found out my local spot getting these, hopefully people sleep on these to make these an easy cop

Wow, just found out my HOH only got 18 pairs. Damn, I didn't know these will be so hard to get.
Nike at it again, gets everyone all hyped up and ends up releasing limited quantities.

Didn't know people were getting hyped up over this colorway.

The "Red Eagles" aren't bad looking, especially with those nice pics up there, but I just want to see more pics of those Invisibility Cloak pairs.

The red eagle will be the first time I was excited about a penny since the Penny 1 OG released when I was in highschool. Tomorrow will be one of those special days. Be safe my dudes.

no dice in my area. none of the hoh nor ndc are getting them... lemme know if you guys know any online shops that'll have em

I'm 0/3 since NDC change their checkout system. Still going to give it a shot, though. lol

If I can't get 'em, on to the next.

Last edited:
i live in greece.are these gonna release in europe,so the hoh in athens can get them?any info on the european release?is it tommorrow too?

^Seriously? Bay Area doesn't get any love on some releases that's not JB related. I hope you get your pair on NDC.

Back
Top Bottom