OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

@KingJay

Here u go buddy!

Can somebody please let me know how these fit? I wear a 9.5, but I came across a pretty good deal on a pair of size 9's

consensus is they are narrow on the toebox but lengthwise they are on point, so .5 up if you have wide feet.

a release on wednesday or friday is actually quite interesting, since some people need to go to work, so it will be a bit easier to buy I guess!

a release on wednesday or friday is actually quite interesting, since some people need to go to work, so it will be a bit easier to buy I guess!
Yeah, a Wednesday release will be interesting...Fridays, ppl can take off to start a lil 3 day weekend, but a Wednesday, I'm liking my chances a whole lot...I'll use a sick day gladly...

Ended up talking to store owner, he got my size put to the side. Picked them up today, YES!!! Quick on foot look before I head out tonight, hope this helps some make a decision. Cuffed, Uncuffed, tongue in, tongue out...

hmmmm

might be my last jersey x legging x kick combo to end the season :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: They lookin' real spiffy in those pics up there, I must say. Hopefully my size will be an easy cop online.

Ended up talking to store owner, he got my size put to the side. Picked them up today, YES!!! Quick on foot look before I head out tonight, hope this helps some make a decision. Cuffed, Uncuffed, tongue in, tongue out...

Damn man.........congrats on the early pick-up. You've got a great connect there......I'm envious! Buy that dude a bottle of booze at Christmas or something.

Damn man.........congrats on the early pick-up. You've got a great connect there......I'm envious! Buy that dude a bottle of booze at Christmas or something.

Definitely going to pick him up a bottle of Johnnie Walker Black Label, its what he drinks so I ain't questioning it. This is why I show love to local small business owners, they take care of the little people and dont just cater to celebrities.

Definitely going to pick him up a bottle of Johnnie Walker Black Label, its what he drinks so I ain't questioning it. This is why I show love to local small business owners, they take care of the little people and dont just cater to celebrities.

Johnnie Black is pretty reasonable. At least you don't have to buy him Johnnie Blue; that would almost be worth the price of the shoe!

But definitely gotta love mom-and-pop shops....keep it independent!

Last edited:
Dope pics up there.... i think its going to be an essy pick up for sure.... so wednesday or friday these will be had for sure...

:smokin :D thry look hot on feet....cant wait

i really like these. i need to start saving up $$$ for the magics, dolphins, and suns. they look sick though.

Already prepared a shelf for the Penny Vs! Can not wait! Just 2 more weeks for the Orlandos!

Just got a no go from my Champs and Finishline insiders. Anybody else got new solid availability info?
Footactions for sure. They are starting to pop up this week, so keep a heads up. Not looking all that limited, but I think they will sell well...Selling well does NOT equal limited, for those who may get worried,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom