OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Received today in mail finally :smokin 8)

2ai1069.jpg

Yea, back in the day with Steve Urkel supposedly.... which is neither here nor there. I don't care for the man's sexual preference, just the kicks.

Weren't there also rumours that he has a son with a former high school friend from Memphis? I think those rumours came up during his Phoenix days! But as it was already stated: we care for the kicks and Penny clothing!

excellent shoe, nike did good on this one.....quality is on point and the colorway is off the chain.......but why they gotta b so limited, its wack for alot of folks who wanted this shoe and couldnt grab em cus there jus not enuff made! i paid 500 bucks for 2 pairs shipped and im totally good with it, much higher quality shoe then any of the retro jordans ive bought.....by far!!!

excellent shoe, nike did good on this one.....quality is on point and the colorway is off the chain.......but why they gotta b so limited, its wack for alot of folks who wanted this shoe and couldnt grab em cus there jus not enuff made! i paid 500 bucks for 2 pairs shipped and im totally good with it, much higher quality shoe then any of the retro jordans ive bought.....by far!!!

:smokin

It would be sweet if they drop a white base colorway base on the air max penny 1 home edition, road and home.

hell yeah i'd cop a pair with an all white upper with atlantic blue lower midsole and silver air unit with blue speckles on it.

Has anyone noticed the lack in extra trim details on the Orlando, Suns, and Cloak colorways compared to the Red Eagles?

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Yes. That is my main gripe with most of the colorways I've seen... Just too plain IMO.

I mean I don't know how you have an Orlando colorway for penny and seem to put the least amount of effort in it.

I know other people are feeling that particular shoe in with those particular colors..... but I for one am not impressed. :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
I easily walked into my local Nike Store and picked em up 30mins after they opened. Not many sizes left but seemed to be some quick sales.

I think all the pairs will have the insoles like the red eagles that hit retail. Almost all early pairs don't have the correct insoles are from marqueesole, soleawesome, pure-sole. I've seen different insoles like that on other early models as well and it turned out to have the correct insole.

I'm really liking this design on the Penny V. The mesh on the side looks great and even on the toe. I wonder if it will actually help the shoe breath more though making it more comfortable to hoop in. Other than that, the colorways are nice even though i think the "cloak" colorway is a wanna be galaxy. My favorite is definately the Phoenix Sun.

Waiting to c kore pjcs of the orlando.... i hope they cme in bigger sz than the red eagle.... smh

Back
Top Bottom