OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

^
They didn't skip over it for the red eagles, there was a 11.5 here on NT in the BTS and there were 2 on eBay. Also the Orlando's come in a 11.5
Where you seeing that @??? Even Nike twitter said the shoe didn't make 11.5...so, I'd be afraid of those 11.5 sizes that are floating around

Just went back and looked at the one on here, hes a vet member, has it listed as a 11.5 but the pics are 12. The ebay one is a sneaker store with outrageous feedback...But No Pics, So I stand corrected on the red Eagles. The Orlando's do for a fact come in 11.5 for sure though.

Cloaks are ill...... the deciding factors for the amount of colorways i get is how they feel. What other do these feel like?....... do you feel the zoom in the forefoot? How does the air max feel?

I wore my Red eagles yesterday and they felt like pillows on my feet..the zoom can definitely be felt in the forefoot..honestly the shoe is very comfortable..I am definitely plannin on coppin all colorways that drop..just sayin..no hypebeast

I wore my Red eagles yesterday and they felt like pillows on my feet..the zoom can definitely be felt in the forefoot..honestly the shoe is very comfortable..I am definitely plannin on coppin all colorways that drop..just sayin..no hypebeast
cool ...thanks for the info man.

I'm really considering customizing my Orlando pair with some black paint speckle on the blue portion of the midsole to REALLY give the shoe an old school Orlando Magic look.

I'm really considering customizing my Orlando pair with some black paint speckle on the blue portion of the midsole to REALLY give the shoe an old school Orlando Magic look.

This is definitely a great idea. Would make the shoe stand out compared to everyone else's.

How do these kicks run though? True or what?

I was thinking of copping them Friday from this guy on eBay for 200, but I'm just about sure the original isn't going to sell out and it's going to restock.

lol
eek.gif

Last edited:
His insole is different from mines...Mines don't say, "Nike Air" mines have the "Ballin' is what I was born to do" and the "Florida" outline...

This is definitely a great idea. Would make the shoe stand out compared to everyone else's.
How do these kicks run though? True or what?
I was thinking of copping them Friday from this guy on eBay for 200, but I'm just about sure the original isn't going to sell out and it's going to restock.
Imma tell you this...I have a size 12 cuz for some odd reason, I dnt think Nike made the Penny V in a 11.5...even though this guy said the "Orlando" have a 11.5, I don't think they do...so I picked up the 12, and it's kinda loose on my feet but, the comfort level is A1

His insole is different from mines...Mines don't say, "Nike Air" mines have the "Ballin' is what I was born to do" and the "Florida" outline...

He got his from sole awesome so i don't know if it's early production that has that insole or what but they all should come with the one yours come with. Florida for the Orlando?? I know it's Tennessee for the Red Eagles.

He got his from sole awesome so i don't know if it's early production that has that insole or what but they all should come with the one yours come with. Florida for the Orlando?? I know it's Tennessee for the Red Eagles.
Oh ok...I never can trust a early release production...It's nothing like the RD pairs. And I lucked up across mines, cuz I was just tryna see if they're were gettin the Gold Medal packs and I saw em' and had to gone head and pick em' up...

They're real nice in person...that I actually have a pair in my hand...I can officially retire my pair of Penny 1 and stop searching for the Penny 2...well, I still kinda want the Penny 2''s still...lol...btw, the Swoosh is 3M, in case ppl wanted to know

Last edited:
I think the early copping does not make any sense at all! There is nothing better than entering the store on release day and having the smell of fresh kicks in your nose, then putting on the pair you have waited for, checking the mirror, getting that smile on your face, going to the cashier, putting the money on the table, getting the receipt and shoes and leaving the store! Just great!

I think the early copping does not make any sense at all! There is nothing better than entering the store on release day and having the smell of fresh kicks in your nose, then putting on the pair you have waited for, checking the mirror, getting that smile on your face, going to the cashier, putting the money on the table, getting the receipt and shoes and leaving the store! Just great!
You try goin to get some hyped up shoes on RD...these aren't even hyped, but why go through the hassle if you can just get your pair right then and there w/o the long lines, the twitter links, and whatever else ppl be doin to get a shoe they want???

Last edited:
These joints are too nice man. just ordered a pair of the orlando colorway ebay. can't wait see these in person. I gotta get me the dolphin pair (even though i'm a Jets fan :wow:). but still I gotta have em because That is such a beautiful shoe.

Last edited:
These joints are too nice man. just ordered a pair of the orlando colorway ebay. can't wait see these in person. I gotta get me the dolphin pair (even though i'm a Jets fan
embarassed.gif
). but still I gotta have em because That is such a beautiful shoe.
I can just imagine the Dolphins are gonna be nice w/ that "New Green & Orange"...I'm not really a fan of mostly black shoes, but these are pretty nice in person

Back
Top Bottom